Anyone up for meeting on the 31st at

MC MUSTANG

Peace Keeper or Ban Hammer-it's up to you; IDMBT#9
Staff member
Administrator
Registered
Hey guys -
I will be in Norfolk next Monday (26th) for a conference and I am going to the Marine Corps Museum in Quantico on the 31st (Sat) Anyone want to meet?

We push off the pier in Kuni on that day so I cant make it but please post up some pic's.

Is this a ride or just hanging out at the museum or both?... I'd like to see the museum... or ride.... whatever.

(LCB @ Mar. 20 2007,16:49) Is this a ride or just hanging out at the museum or both?... I'd like to see the museum... or ride.... whatever.
Well,
If the people who show up want to turn it into a ride, that is fine - but I am scoot-less, so it is a no go for me...

But I can take some pics!
biggrin.gif

I'll be on my way home from a business trip, unless something comes up I will be there.

You have my number Shawn.
beerchug.gif

(heavybusa @ Mar. 21 2007,07:56) I'll be on my way home from a business trip, unless something comes up I will be there.

You have my number Shawn.  
beerchug.gif
Cool -
Anyone else? Whazzzzzzzapppppppp?

I'll be stuck doing spring house projects
mad.gif

Hope you have a great trip though
smile.gif

I'd like to meet everyone so I'm planning on it. If this turns into a ride, I can bring a bike for you MCM... you'll just have to help me get it off the trailer. Unless it's raining - I don't do bad weather on the bike... wimp that I am!

I don't know how many people this will be, so not sure what it will turn into - a good firend of mine will be with me, so as much as I hate to do it, I would have to pass ont he offer for the bike... but that is awesome! Thanks...

I could bring 3 bikes total but that means one of you will be on a 400cc scooter - and it won't be me...

Back