Hayabusa Owners Group

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

anyone up for a beach run?

You guys have a blast, and remember they don't play in Myrtle Beach
ices_rofl.gif

Dang! I really wanna go with you guys but already have a Church Youth Group trip planned for Friday into Saturday.  How about the next weekend for something?  Anybody?
it's all good B. I have you penciled in for the 9 Feb ride
thumb_up.gif
any thoughts on where?

Im a newbie (had busa since may of 07) but would like to ride with you guys sometime. Cant make this weekend have my boss, shes 12 and spoiled. Iv done well! Definitly interested though.
beerchug.gif

I keep reading post of people out riding and it really fustrates me. Its almost always single digits here,
firedevil.gif
firedevil.gif

firedevil.gif

I keep reading post of people out riding and it really fustrates me.   Its almost always single digits here,  
firedevil.gif

firedevil.gif
it's a little cool here also, but that doesn't stop us 26 degrees

brian said:
Im a newbie (had busa since may of 07) but would like to ride with you guys sometime. Cant make this weekend have my boss, shes 12 and spoiled. Iv done well! Definitly interested though.

your welcome when ever you get ready  
thumb_up.gif
  we always post up here, so stay on the look out.  I believe we're getting together again on 9 Feb.  haven't ironed out the details yet

firedevil.gif

I know I will be out for the Feb 9 ride. I have duty that weekend, enjoy!

I keep reading post of people out riding and it really fustrates me.   Its almost always single digits here,  
firedevil.gif

firedevil.gif
it's a little cool here also, but that doesn't stop us 26 degrees

brian said:

your welcome when ever you get ready  
thumb_up.gif
  we always post up here, so stay on the look out.  I believe we're getting together again on 9 Feb.  haven't ironed out the details yet
thanks i appreciate it!
ThumbsUp.gif
i will keep an eye on the forum. feb 9 is a possibility!
smile.gif

firedevil.gif

Spoke to steve-o today he's pondering the ride.  
thumb_up.gif

What's the route?? Back roads or interstate to dillion?

Man, I havent been on here in forever, school and work is kicking my ass, Ill holla at you guys later this evening or early am to let you know if Im in or not. What time yall looking at heading back?

Not sure but I'm assuming after we eat sum lunch and cruz the strip.?.?

Spoke to steve-o today he's pondering the ride.
thumb_up.gif

What's the route?? Back roads or interstate to dillion?
I was looking at some back roads down and then interstate back but we can discuss that over pancakes and hog-back bacon
super.gif
super.gif

super.gif

Man, I havent been on here in forever, school and work is kicking my ass, Ill holla at you guys later this evening or early am to let you know if Im in or not. What time yall looking at heading back?
I figure to be back NLT 5pm so I need to get out of there by at the latest 1430

rock's back
beerchug.gif
great ride guys. I needed that. the ride back up 95 was quick, but boring. Washed the bike and wiped her all down. She needed it YUK!!!

Lets do it again soon
thumb_up.gif

GoAWOL back in...all around great ride today fellas.
beerchug.gif

Top Bottom