Anyone like these sliders?

I have the same ones and love them.  Sorry no close up pics but so you could see them from a distance.
2005-11-08005.jpg

2005-11-08009.jpg

inthehouse.jpg

(Warputer @ Dec. 13 2006,18:55)
(GoldenChild @ Dec. 13 2006,21:52) what hole?
Well , looks like the slider and mounting kit fit nicely on the Gixxer , but the proper location on the Busa requires U to drill a hole for sliders . So does the big mounting kit on this one fit under the palstics ?
Sir you will have a mounting kit still but you will only need a hole in your fairing just big enough to let the mounting kit boss come thru the hole...

(kawiboy11 @ Dec. 16 2006,08:59) Nice, but I don't like having to drill into the plastic!
SHOCKED.gif
I don't either but there is only one set out that you don't have to and they are a mint....these are more for damage protection...

I will tell you that I have the 5" with the derlin end

gregbusapolish013.jpg

I went down and 80+ and they saved my a$$ and the bike.

The side panels have not been replaced since the crash

(kawiboy11 @ Dec. 16 2006,11:59) Nice, but I don't like having to drill into the plastic!
SHOCKED.gif
I didn't either but after doing it I can tell you it's easy enough to get through it and I can walk you through it.

I didnt like the idea of drilling a hole in my $600 fairing...so I did it differently. $15 mod is cheap insurance. (Ebay)

SP_A0135.jpg

Greg, thatz one sexy MOFO and where did you get those smoothA55 turn signal covers  
SHOCKED.gif
, I want a set ASAP.

DSC02641.jpg

(Rhythm @ Dec. 17 2006,18:07) Greg, thatz one sexy MOFO and where did you get those smoothA55 turn signal covers
SHOCKED.gif
, I want a set ASAP.

DSC02641.jpg
got them off of fee bay, here ya go brother!!

<a href="http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Carbon-Air-Intake-Cover-GSX1300R-GSX1300-Hayabusa-Busa_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ35591QQi
hZ016QQitemZ260063986972QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW" target="_blank">Linksta</a>

Now I'm wondering if they will interfer in anyway with the forced ram air setup.
I know you  already researched this question so let a brotha know whatz up.

(Rhythm @ Dec. 17 2006,18:42) Now I'm wondering if they will interfer in anyway with the forced ram air setup.
Good question Ty, sorry I took so long to reply.

They do not interfere with the Ram Air set up in anyway.

The only problem I had installing them was the mesh grill. It needed some "molding" to accommodate the insert.

As far as function there is no change to the way the air enters the tube, and it only reduces the diameter by centimeters

(heavybusa @ Dec. 18 2006,11:25)
(Rhythm @ Dec. 17 2006,18:42) Now I'm wondering if they will interfer in anyway with the forced ram air setup.
Good question Ty, sorry I took so long to reply.

They do not interfere with the Ram Air set up in anyway.

The only problem I had installing them was the mesh grill. It needed some "molding" to accommodate the insert.

As far as function there is no change to the way the air enters the tube, and it only reduces the diameter by centimeters
When you get a chance try posting some detailed photos of the molding you are talking about.

Ty

That will involve pulling the nose off, I got love for ya Ty but that may take me a day to get done.
beerchug.gif

Back