Frame Sliders

I hope this gives you some reference as to the length.

Oh yes. That pic helped put some perspective on them. I like them. They don't look to over bearingly long like some I have seen. Nice design. I'm still a bit weary about the drill and dremel though. Looks like a good job on yours.

I believe they are worth the trouble to cut plastics to mount. From experience. And I have read here on previous threads the no-cut ones dont protect as well.
Posted via Mobile Device

The owner of this bike thought his T-REX worked for him (post #20 in this thread: https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/gen-ii-busa-information/135521-do-these-work.html )

196052d1280351822-do-these-work-p7260131.jpg

Last edited:
I know this pic is from an older thread, but it looks like these sliders were installed along with the fairing screens. Did he just cut the screen around the the slider? I was considering that but thought the mesh screen might be a bit weak or floppy if cut.

Last edited:
I had a kid working at a gas station tell me that frame sliders are bad cause they can wreck your frame if you crash! My response was that they are more for low sides and tip overs and if you highside badly enough that your sliders punch through your frame then you are gonna have bigger worries than your frame being damaged.:whistle:

Back