Anyone dating again after divorce?

It's like being pardoned from a life sentence...Enjoy life!! The reason divorce is so expensive is because it's worth every penny :)
FaceBook Links Do Not Work

I got a lot to say on the subject of women and dating in general (wrote 2 essays), but to keep it short: After the divorce, take a minimum of a year off from dating women. When you do get back in the game, make sure you get someone who holds herself to the same standards she expects from you. To each his own, but 7 kids would explode my brain.

Get to know yourself a little better, Start doing things by your self, shows dinner, Big rides,,,
Go very slow,,, Find you some single guy friends to hang out with,
Mike

All I can say is been there done that way to many times. I lost everything so many times it makes me sick thinking about how much I have lost. But I have always got right back on my feet. My friend take your time in what you really want. Then go find an Asian woman NOT AN AMERICANISED ASIAN WOMAN a TRUE ASIAN woman My wife is from Korea she came to the states in 08. She is a very loyal and dedicated person she lets me do as I want and respects everything that I do. They are very family orientated. I still try to get used to the fact of how she ,,,well what I call spoils me. I can come home from work 11:00 pm and she will get up and make me dinner if I want it. She wakes up every morning when I go to work to see me off. I don't know to me it seems like spoiling me. But they are very dedicated people

I gotta change my introduction. "Hey, would you like half of half of my stuff?"

at least you have half of your stuff left (so far), i wasn't smart enough to stop after once and made the same mistake again...12 years single this time, where's my medal? :laugh:

hey Chris
Asin women are a little hard to find in Odessa,,,
May have to move a little closer to a base...
Mike
All I can say is been there done that way to many times. I lost everything so many times it makes me sick thinking about how much I have lost. But I have always got right back on my feet. My friend take your time in what you really want. Then go find an Asian woman NOT AN AMERICANISED ASIAN WOMAN a TRUE ASIAN woman My wife is from Korea she came to the states in 08. She is a very loyal and dedicated person she lets me do as I want and respects everything that I do. They are very family orientated. I still try to get used to the fact of how she ,,,well what I call spoils me. I can come home from work 11:00 pm and she will get up and make me dinner if I want it. She wakes up every morning when I go to work to see me off. I don't know to me it seems like spoiling me. But they are very dedicated people

I found mine here in Odessa. Well her sister introduced us which helpped. There are actually quite a few here gotta know where to look. Quite a few very beautiful ones too. even in Midland there is quite a few Asian women. I attend a Korean church in Midland with my wife.

enjoy being single, I was for 15 years after my marrage. date alot you will run into the right one sooner or later

dating scene might appear different but its the same, going out somewhere to meet the opposite sex has been the same long before anyone here was dating. the places and faces change but the goals havent.
you arent getting any younger so go out and have fun before you get older and cant, so i would not take time off from meeting people if the opportunity presents itself. you can go out a meet other woman and not necessarily be dating them.
who cares about here kids, they arent yours and if they are grown you dont need to take care of them
dont be to judgmental or picky about other people, it makes you focus on the negative side of things. try to look more at the pluses i.e. she is fun to be with, is adventurous, is very attractive, ect.
if you have single friends go out in groups and meet other singles, that is always fun because you have your buds to back you up

and remember, "use it or lose it!" :laugh:

Back