Anybody Pickup Their \'00 Yet?

I just saw the blue/grey today. I must say it looks very good. I even thought about trading my blue ZX9 in on it.In fact I am still kicking the idea around.

GOOD NEWS I saw the crate in the dealer's shop. He says bike and paperwork will be ready next Wed 12/29.

Got my Y2K yesterday; ended up getting the red/gray (wife liked it). I can now say for sure that it's definitely not red, burgundy or garnet ... it's BLOOD RED! :)

The colors are slightly different than the ones we saw at Biketoberfest '99. The blue appears darker, more purplish, with the silver almost a very light shade of gray. The [blood] red shines a whole lot, but it's not pearl; the gray is darker than the one at BF'99, but the pearl effect is __incredible__. MUST BE SEEN!

--Felix

The dealer called with the VIN for my insurance guy. I will definitely pick up my Red&Grey Wed 12/29 10:00am. Central PA Watch Out.

My dealer got 2 reds and 2 blues around the 20th. I was able to get off work finally and picked up by blue on the 12/23. Dealer stated that we get ours from a warehouse in Georgia, I think, instead of the one in NJ. That was the first batch, with more coming.

Anyone hear when the next shipment is supposed to go out??? My dealer says the first part of January, but I don't think he has a clue.....any ideas?

Back