ANY MEMBERS IN GALLUP,NM.

DR1300R

Keep On Trucking
Donating Member
Registered
Just as the title says we are broke down in NM looking for any members in the area? Party Time..
beerchug.gif

Give us a call.. 312 498 0601

Hit a BIG dog and took out the radiator.. local shop can't fix until Monday..
sad.gif

Doyle & Mary

What!! You hit a Big Dog Motorcycle? Shame on you!!
Ooh, you meant a dog like an animal!
laugh.gif

Wow, nice place to get stuck.... sorry for you Doyle.. not much going on there except bars and indian jewelery..

well there is an upside... sunrise and sunsets are pretty spectacular in that part of the country
smile.gif

Dang. You're just a bit far for us. We could come out there but then we'd have to turn right around and come back. If you have any urgencies, give me a buzz.

--Wag--
aka Lou

too bad you don't have your bike with you...at least you could have a little fun then
beerchug.gif

see i thought rio rancho was closer sorry dyle but i told you someone is from there hahahah i know to smart for my own good

but i am glad you got rid of my ex just to bad you blew your radiator hahaha

Sorry bro, that must have been a HUGE dog to get into your radiator!

No.. Not quite that big.. But yes a big black dog it was and no it didn't make it..

hahah dog killer i am going to have to call peta killing innocent dogs wait your in new mexico it was probably a deer you hit no really thats what they look like out there large dogs hahah or even a cow remember the ink might be affecting my head tonight

sorry for the hit. Hope damage wasn't to bad.

....you weren't hauling any moulding from Idaho to Texas where you?
whistling.gif

Back