Any GlockTalk members out there?

Shibumi

Donating Member
Registered
As a delighted new owner of a Glock 23 .40 caliber I have of course gone out seeking like-minded people (freaks) also sharing my new interest. I have found GlockTalk to be the Glock equivalent of this .org, the biggest most popular and populated by mature well-behaved (mostly) people truly enthusiastic about the product. And people, they talk about mods like we do here!!!
laugh.gif
You'd think you just bought a gun, and carried it or took it to the range and shot it but you can take a $500 Glock and turn it into a $3000= gun if you want to!
SHOCKED.gif
Kind of a gun nut version of GPW...
laugh.gif

So anyway, I am trying to register and every time I click on "Register" it says my IP address has been banned! I've never even posted there to GET banned yet, I can't get registered! So if anyone is a member there, could you hook a brother up by PMing me, and sending my IP and other relevant info to the moderators there to get me registered? It would be much appreciated, I'm really enjoying this gun-oh yeah, stainless guide rod replacement, Big Dot tritium nightsights, and 3.5 lb trigger pull connector SO far...
cool.gif

laugh.gif

Sorry about the glock talk problems. Just email the admin on the sight. I'm at work now and can't hook you up due to "blocked internet site". I guess my hospital doesn't like guns, go figure.

BTW: FYI, glock mags are going up 40% in price over the next few weeks (due to the weak dollar) stock up while you can. Definatly stock up before ossama gets elected.

ALSO that "$3000" conversion will land you in VERY hot water. Glock 18C's can not be found "pre-1986". So, any "mods" would stick out like a sore thumb. Unless your a class III dealer and could claim it's a "dealer sample". Just looking out for you bro.

Chris

Sorry about the glock talk problems. Just email the admin on the sight. I'm at work now and can't hook you up due to "blocked internet site". I guess my hospital doesn't like guns, go figure.

BTW: FYI, glock mags are going up 40% in price over the next few weeks (due to the weak dollar) stock up while you can. Definatly stock up before ossama gets elected.

ALSO that "$3000" conversion will land you in VERY hot water. Glock 18C's can not be found "pre-1986". So, any "mods" would stick out like a sore thumb. Unless your a class III dealer and could claim it's a "dealer sample". Just looking out for you bro.

Chris
No, no bro, I'm talking about a full dress race gun, NOT full auto! No interest here in going to jail...
SHOCKED.gif

Hey,.......Glocks ROCK!! Matter of fact,.......I just fired it late last night to scare a couple of raccoons off my back deck. No killin' yet,................but it's comin'
laugh.gif

Hey,.......Glocks ROCK!! Matter of fact,.......I just fired it late last night to scare a couple of raccoons off my back deck. No killin' yet,................but it's comin'
laugh.gif
I am just completely impressed with this weapon. No external safeties, THREE internal safeties, you can throw it against a wall or use it for a hammer and it will NOT fire, but you pull the trigger and it goes BOOM every time! I bought a book about the gun, in it they bought a brand new G23 and torture-tested it to determine the point of failure-

-Shot it 1000 rounds without stopping (except reloads)
-Soaked it in motor oil, then ran 100 rounds through it
-Used solvent to remove ALL lubricant, and shot it bone-dry for 100 rounds
-Tossed it in a cement mixer full of sand and gravel, took it out and after clearing the barrel fired 100 rounds
-Used it to hammer 6 nails into a 4x4, fired 100 rounds
-Shot it with 10 rounds of 22LR FMJ, THAT dented it but still fired 100 rounds
-Dragged it 5 miles behind a truck on asphalt, fired 100 rounds
-Soaked it in caustic solution for 30 minutes, fired 100 rounds

The intention was to test it to the point of failure, but at the end of the test after ALL they could dream of to throw at it, it not only still worked but was MORE accurate after the test due to being broken in.
SHOCKED.gif

Now THAT'S a damn gun...
clap.gif
ThumbsUp.gif

Oh yeah- after two weeks and 500 rounds through mine, I can put double-taps into a head sized target at combat range all day long-very easy to get used to...

Tactic Tuperware!!!! But it works everytime!!!!
guns.gif
guns.gif
guns.gif
firedevil.gif
Oh, did I mention I work for the postal service too!!!!

guns.gif

guns.gif

Thanks Craig, got an email from Eric today to set me up-looking forward to it!

thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif
ThumbsUp.gif
you're new bud rides a zx14, ya know
whistling.gif

laugh.gif
Oh well, at least he has good taste in WEAPONS...
cool.gif
ya know that gun(40) can be converted to 9mm, also 45 to 10mm, 10mm to 357 sig, etc
cool.gif
Saw that! Tempted to get the 9 convo, shoot cheaper ammo, but this will be my carry gun and I think I better practice with what I will carry. The .357 sig didn't tempt me at all, after looking at ballistics on different rounds that come in .40
SHOCKED.gif

Look up Double Tap ammo if you haven't already...
guns.gif

thumb_up.gif

cool.gif

Back