Any fort wayne indiana riders?

i know there are alot of people who meet up at taco bell and hooters,(as i have experienced that) just dont want to be involved with all the bike politics and the **** talking about whos bike is faster then whos. I just want to ride and enjoy the company.
with ya brother.... mostly squids out to get killed (I have not seen any that can really ride...)

A few know the back side of the bike and I have talked with a few of the "club" guys but for the most part, they sit and blab, I go ride.. :)

What part of town are you in?

Ignore the naaaa or should I say the Baa aaa aaa sayers... just jeaous of my cute azz little sheep... :rofl:

hey any guy that lives in a town with a minor league ball team called the "Wizards" that post up giant "K"s after every base hit? strange site after 3 hits... KKK posted above the stands at a "Wizards" game..... talk about PC...

gotta be a bit off tilt...

Welcome new Indiana rider ! I spen most of my time in Indy on the weekends, its about a hour or so from me but lots of bikes. I would however like to find somewhere else to go once and awhile.
most of the good riding in the state is south of indy... Try Nashville IN (SR 135) and south to US50

from:IN-37/S State Rd 37 to:IN-37/State Rd 37 N to:IN-252/E State Rd 252 to:IN-135/State Rd 135 N to:38.885902,-86.112213 - Google Maps

from:IN-37/S State Rd 37 to:IN-37/State Rd 37 N to:IN-252/E State Rd 252 to:IN-135/State Rd 135 N to:38.885902,-86.112213 - Google Maps

Back