Any fort wayne indiana riders?

Looking for local riders to hook up with in the spring time.

Trust me when I say this. You will have no problem finding someone or group to ride with. I ride my bike down there every now and then. There is hundreds of bikes in Fort Wayne. Lot of fast busas. You can find people at Hooters or taco bell (by Pierres) I dont remember witch one but have meet up with some people at a walgreens also.

Few of us that aren't to far from them.... plus the "luvin pup" in real close

your right. I remember it. its "lovinsheep"

120825d1227219705-official-any-subject-thread-summer-2008-259.jpg

i know there are alot of people who meet up at taco bell and hooters,(as i have experienced that) just dont want to be involved with all the bike politics and the **** talking about whos bike is faster then whos. I just want to ride and enjoy the company.

Welcome new Indiana rider ! I spen most of my time in Indy on the weekends, its about a hour or so from me but lots of bikes. I would however like to find somewhere else to go once and awhile.

i know there are alot of people who meet up at taco bell and hooters,(as i have experienced that) just dont want to be involved with all the bike politics and the **** talking about whos bike is faster then whos. I just want to ride and enjoy the company.

Yeah I know what you mean. I have ran into some that are cool and like to ride. And I've ran into some real "pretty boys" with mommy and daddys money. I guess you'll get that in a city.

Although I noticed that all you guys from Indiana are kinda strange :whistle: where the men are men, and the sheep are scared. Still,:welcome:, you'll fit right in around here:poke::laugh:

Back