Hayabusa Owners Group

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any Cisco Call Manager folks in OKC area?

zukracer

I'm somewhere but dont know where
Donating Member
Registered
I have a buddy that is looking to hire a cisco call manager resource in the OKC/Tulsa area. Figured I'd post this out here for any of the Org members that may need a job there or know someone in that area that would be qualified. This is for a government project so probably best if they were nationals or legal aliens ;)

If you know someone that is interested just let me know. I guess the other side of this would be a UCM person that would relo themselves to the OK area for a good job. :thumbsup:

isn't cisco a food distribution company? what is a call manager resource? i'm an idiot but please enlighten me

Sysco is the food distribution company, Cisco Systems is the computer/network company. Cisco Systems, Inc

Cisco Call Manager is a product that is a software phone system basically, there's a lot more to it but thats the most basic description of it. :beerchug:

Sysco is the food distribution company, Cisco Systems is the computer/network company. Cisco Systems, Inc

Cisco Call Manager is a product that is a software phone system basically, there's a lot more to it but thats the most basic description of it. :beerchug:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Meathead!

indeed, whats up MEATHEAD .... that movie was on yesterday, reminded me of you :rofl:

What are they looking for? A CCM engineer? Or administrator? Or something else?

I get the sysco/cisco stuff all the time.. :laugh:

Probably someone that can do most everything, the company is a deployment/integration/consulting group so I would imagine a more senior level person for this one, definitely more engineer than basic admin type. :beerchug:

Top Bottom