Another PC map-got 2 more Horsepower

Gixx1300R

Registered
I went to the Dyno again today to do some tuning.After about and hour on the Dyno and trying different adjustment on the PC2 I had a 2 horsepower increase over the 007Harv map.
I will probably send the map to Martin and try to get him to post it on his website.Remember that this map may not work on your bike.I would suggest you guys give it a try anyway.My modifications are Full Airbox mod,Akrapovic exhaust and a PC2.Dont ask for horsepower numbers because I'm keeping them secret from now on but I will keep you guys informed on any increase in horsepower.

I believe that will work better for me than the harv map due to our elevation and how you said it was lean.
I believe thats the difference. Anyway I dont have the cams in yet so I think your map will be perfect. You should have my accounts already but if not:

omegaltd@gateway.net or omegaltd1@yahoo.com

1 bar on top of the harv will move your air fuel mix to around 12.6 to1 and acomplish the same.usually around 1 to 1.8 hp

[This message has been edited by MOTORHEAD (edited 14 July 2000).]

I tried that Motorhead and it only picked up 1 horsepower.I'm not saying this map will work for everyone but it did pick up 2 horsepower on my bike.Maybe someone will get more,maybe someone will get less.I emailed the 007Nick map to Martin.Maybe he will put it on his website.

FYI: to see the maps I have currently go to:

http://24.131.48.233

Just stock and the harv map so far...
If anyone else has any other maps please email them to me and I'll add them. It would be great to get some for the Big Bore bikes etc. hint hint Frank!

Back