Another needed update

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
A lot of changes have been going on over the past month and we are really starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Let me start out by giving a couple of these :cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader: because we did a lot of this :please::please::please: in an effort to make the site transition smooth. We knew there was going to be some heartaches but you would not believe what was avoided.... I know that having to get your password reset is a pain in the :moon::moon: but it was just something that couldn't be avoided.

With that said I want to say a public thank you to all the admins and mods that have been working not only in the technical areas but changing passwords and helping members in the help desk.

THANKS GUYS (and Michelle)

Ok so we have been online for what a week now and not a single SQL error, we are seeing the performance of the site stay very very stable and we are no where near the limits of the server. We have plenty of room to grow and better yet offer better features to you as we go.

I know that the donating folks are looking in the mail every day to see if the packages have shown up on the doorstep and I need to tell you that we are running a little behind schedule on the shipping. Most of the folks that donated were in the level 2 or 3 catagory and have at least a lanyard and keyring coming... I have the lanyards in my hands now but the keyrings are running behind schedule from the vendor. I think that you all will like the shirts too..... I promise they are coming but I decided that getting the website moved and functional was paramount. We had to get all the content moved off of the old server since we only had a few days before it was decommissioned or we had to pay another 500.00 to keep it up for 30 more days. I'm sure that you all would have done the same thing in my shoes....

So, I will let everyone know when the packages start going out.... If you have any concerns with anything please shoot me an email or PM.....

Now I do want you all to know that I try to be a good steward of your money and I don't want you to think that I just pocket the cash and laugh all the way to the bank.... so I want you to take a few short minutes and go over to this thread from about a month ago CLICK HERE TO SEE THE OLD MESSAGE and read my comments. Please post in this thread if you think that we have spent your money well or if you have anything that you feel we havn't covered as part of the move.

My integrity is very important to me and if I make a public statement I fully intend to comply with what I have spoken as the plan to the group.

Please give us your thoughts and feedback, while we may be good we can't read minds and I can tell you now that I can't keep up with all the suggestions. If I forgot something just remind us, if you have an idea for a feature please let us know...

At the end of the day did we hit the mark with what we told you we were going to do?

You all are the best and I appreciate your patience......

Now back to work.........

Cap

BASH PICS

So once we got them all together from all of the members we ended up with roughly 4 almost 5 DVD's of pictures. We had about 100 people request copies so that means roughly 400 DVD's that need to be burned... It's on the list just hasn't made it to completion. I have even looked at outsourcing this to a company that I know that can get them all burned in about a week.

I will see what I can do... As a note Omar can no longer take pictures at the get togethers because at least one of the DVD's is his pictures....

Once again

CAp

Last edited:
So far I'm diggin' the new board Brother :thumbsup:
You know that we trust you to do the right thing with the $$$...to bad you have
such a THICK head and took so long to let the members help :moon:

Last edited:
All I can say Doug is I trust you FULLY. I know you did the right thing with the money. I gave for you to use as you see fit or need. As far as I'm concerned I don't care if you used it to pay your Victoria Secret card:laugh: You've used plenty of your own money to keep this site up and running for all of us to benefit from. I only wish you would allow us to contribute more often. But I also understand and respect that you dont.

Long story short. I'll stop here......:cheerleader:

and some:cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader: to all the admins. and of coarse:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

board performance has been exceptional... also, I know you got a lot on your plate but if you get me a copy of the Bash DVD/s I will get copies going to help you with that (I have a few 100 stacks of DVDs I need to use up anyway along with a couple idle burners..)

board performance has been exceptional... also, I know you got a lot on your plate but if you get me a copy of the Bash DVD/s I will get copies going to help you with that (I have a few 100 stacks of DVDs I need to use up anyway along with a couple idle burners..)

dangit Randy that was on my list of things to cover.. Now I have to go back up and edit my first message

:rofl: see what happens you give me a week off to exercise my mind?

send me one copy of the images (unless you just want to tie up a dozen gigs of hard drive for me to dload)

Last edited:
CAp,

About the pics from the Bash...I either thought that forgot about me
or you were busy...no big deal when it gets done. If you don't get'er
done...I'll have a reason for a road trip :grim:

CAp,

About the pics from the Bash...I either thought that forgot about me
or you were busy...no big deal when it gets done. If you don't get'er
done...I'll have a reason for a road trip :grim:

You can come pick em up

Cap, thanks for the great work! Everything seems to be great, ive noticed much better speed as far uploading pics!
:thumbsup:

Site looks good hope the $$$ was enough to cover the move if not im sure their are a few members like myself could and would donate alittle more if need be brother and again please change the helmet to a Gen 1 busa on the welcome screen even though i dont spend much time on that screen it would be nice to have both beasts on the main page PLEASE OH PLEASE :kissass::angel: i know its not important but i think without the Gen1 then their might not be a Gen2 :whistle::beerchug::thumbsup:

The value I have received from hayabusa.org is worth more than I could ever contribute. Do what you want with the money. I never attach strings to what I give.

Here is just one example of thousands of what hayabusa.org has done for me :cheerleader:

P1050056.jpg

The value I have received from hayabusa.org is worth more than I could ever contribute. Do what you want with the money. I never attach strings to what I give.

Here is just one example of thousands of what hayabusa.org has done for me :cheerleader:

Don it looks like some guy took your bike and made you walk.

Cap, what I have learned from being here goes far beyond what I have contributed. The million dollars I donated, you may do with what you like.:thumbsup::laugh:

New board is awesome, man!

Don't worry about the $$$. We'll always help as much as we can.

:D

--Wag--

i really like the way everything turned out, it will take a few days to learn my way around again but it seems like you all covered everything :bowdown:

as far as the $ goes, there isn't anyone i would trust more to do the right thing than you :beerchug: i have gotten my pennies worth and a whole lot more...thank you

All I Can say is thanks Cap, exceptional work by you and ALL the admins...:bowdown::cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader:

:beerchug: great job on the new site, you guys/gals are great. :bowdown:

The value of the Org. far out weighs the value of money

Back