another do girls fart vid :)

psycobusa

Registered
well ive been doing a lot of studying to find out if girls fart or not. you may be famililar with some of my earlier posts.........

i have now found a lost mythbusters episode which CONFIRMS girls do fart
ices_rofl.gif

finally my quest is over.....at least for now
firedevil.gif

(BigDiesel @ Dec. 11 2006,01:47) you never seen /heard it in person??? yeesh....you guys never ate mexican with my wife then!  
wow.gif
my wife is pretty bad sometimes. She doesn't find it as amusing as I do though.

"Can i take the microphone out of my butt now?"
laugh.gif

Nothing will get my wife laughing harder than a fart.

Gotta love that!

(psycobusa @ Dec. 14 2006,17:09) im starting to think its not a question of whether girls fart or not but rather a question of do they stink
rock.gif

firedevil.gif
Yes... yes they do. I know a girl named Brittany... Lets just say, she makes ME gag with her stench...
ukliam3.gif
crazy.gif

My step daughter enjoys waiting till we are all in the car and lets them go. She laughs about it. She is 11. I told her at least it will keep the boys away. she can out due any guy out there. They are BAD..... A matter of fact she was letting them go in the car tonight on the way out for dinner, said she had chili at lunch today. I am going to file a complaint at her school.

well then the next question which arises is......if a girl farts and there's no one else around to smell it, does it stink
rock.gif

firedevil.gif

(psycobusa @ Dec. 19 2006,00:32) well then the next question which arises is......if a girl farts and there's no one else around to smell it, does it stink
rock.gif

firedevil.gif
It does if it is my step daughter
ukliam3.gif

(Fate @ Dec. 19 2006,01:35)
(psycobusa @ Dec. 19 2006,00
zzwhip.gif
) well then the next question which arises is......if a girl farts and there's no one else around to smell it, does it stink
rock.gif

firedevil.gif
It does if it is my step daughter  
ukliam3.gif
And Brittany. She answered that question for me...

Back