Am I the only one doing this?

You should let the window down while you wait for your guages to sweep, so you can make sure you hear the fuel pump, too!!

Sometimes it is the really short cute quips that are the funniest and sometimes they also hit the truth. :beerchug::thumbsup:

Nice truck I had a 77 with a 400m worn it out redid a 429 thunderjet out of a t-bird it work really good then. Traded it on my 94 f150 that I still have. Miss the style of the 77 though. Dad has a 76 with a stroked 390 he has a 2010 super duty ordered to replace it he will miss his to I m sure.

you can put the busa in the bed of the truck and have someone else drive the truck while you sit on the bike with all your warm gear..then no need to worrie about falling down in the snow:laugh:

See?? SOMEONE'S gonna have the right answer around here!!

:laugh: :laugh:

:beerchug: :beerchug:

Cute pic, Shannon!! Must be he11 gettin' a lean on the right-handers! :laugh:

What did you guys find out about Dave's hand? Need surgery? (sorry for the thread jack!)

Take your gear and hit up the local goKart track!!:laugh:

16233_105223289490779_100000093240458_139073_3189199_n.jpg

Last edited:
Cute pic, Shannon!! Must be he11 gettin' a lean on the right-handers! :laugh:

What did you guys find out about Dave's hand? Need surgery? (sorry for the thread jack!)

Nope! No surgery for him. :cheerleader: He won't be able to be back on a bike for a few more months though. It's driving him crazy! Hand in a splint for at least the next 4 weeks.Thanks for asking! Sorry for thread jack... Now back to your regularly scheduled program...:beerchug:

You guys reminded me of something. I rode my bicycle one time last fall and when I was about to change lane, I looked to my front left thinking there was a side mirror and all I saw was the pavement. I was like...... oh s**t!!:banghead: That's when I turned my head and looked behind me real quick.

You guys reminded me of something. I rode my bicycle one time last fall and when I was about to change lane, I looked to my front left thinking there was a side mirror and all I saw was the pavement. I was like...... oh s**t!!:banghead: That's when I turned my head and looked behind me real quick.

:rofl: Did you twist your right grip aswell?:rofl:

You guys are too Funny:rofl::rofl::rofl:CAbusaGirl the picture is on hit. You know all of you sittin in snow oughta take a road trip with bikes in tow down here to Florida, weather is nice for riding this time of year, sure it gets chilly at night but thats what thermal underware is for.:rofl::laugh:

Heah, I know what you mean. I hate it after spending an extended weekend on the busa then get into my truck it seems so slow it feels like something is wrong with it. Like the first time I have to merge into traffic. Go, go, come on you slow P.O.S. GO!!!

Back