Am I the only one doing this?

majestic12

Hunting Kawasakis
Donating Member
Registered
To day I get in my Truck and turn the key on. As I sit there waitting for the gauges to sweep I kick my self. Those needles aren't goning anywhere I'm looking at a 77 Ford F150 dash.:whistle:

It could be simptoms of Hayabusa withdrawals.

Ford front.jpg

Nah, its not just you... I keep twisting my right steering wheel cover off, waiting for the scenery to start going fast-forward...

:laugh: :laugh:

you can put the busa in the bed of the truck and have someone else drive the truck while you sit on the bike with all your warm gear..then no need to worrie about falling down in the snow:laugh:

you can put the busa in the bed of the truck and have someone else drive the truck while you sit on the bike with all your warm gear..then no need to worrie about falling down in the snow:laugh:

Man that was funny! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: It was like I could picture this...

But why do I tend to speed through a turn and lean with it in my 2001 Silverado? Have you ever stopped yourself from putting out hand signals in the truck? I have... :santa:

But why do I tend to speed through a turn and lean with it in my 2001 Silverado? Have you ever stopped yourself from putting out hand signals in the truck? I have... :santa:

If the window is up that will stop the hand signals. Then you have to tell your passengers you were trying to swat a fly.

roads are dry, but i need some oil, a filter, and a stator cover gasket.

Back