Alcohol Banshee vs. NOS Civic video>>>

BulletTrain

Call me Daddy...
Donating Member
Registered
I want that Banshee! Sucks for the Civic guy. Pour all that money into that POS and have it burn on the starting line...
laugh.gif

***NWS due to language***

Alky Banshee vs. NOS Civic...

<!--EDIT|BulletTrain
Reason for Edit: None given...|1119230442 -->

LMAO at the civic
laugh.gif
Stupid posers
rock.gif

The banshee's look fun
cool.gif

wow...the banshees didnt look 10 secs but nvr know. I thought Nitrous was supposed to be cold so why blow torch it? Fug it being cold who the hell would blow torch nitrous!? Kinda wanted to see teh race though
wink.gif

Daaaang! thas one HOT civic!!

The banshee does look like a kick in the butt tho!!!

wow...the banshees didnt look 10 secs but nvr know. I thought Nitrous was supposed to be cold so why blow torch it? Fug it being cold who the hell would blow torch nitrous!? Kinda wanted to see teh race though
wink.gif
Heating the bottle raises bottle pressure, giving a better NOS charge through the lines... Racer trick, but most smart ones use electric bottle warmers (blankets) isntead of risking their life with torches.
wink.gif

wink.gif

wow...the banshees didnt look 10 secs but nvr know. I thought Nitrous was supposed to be cold so why blow torch it? Fug it being cold who the hell would blow torch nitrous!?  Kinda wanted to see teh race though
wink.gif
Heating the bottle raises bottle pressure, giving a better NOS charge through the lines... Racer trick, but most smart ones use electric bottle warmers (blankets) isntead of risking their life with torches.  
wink.gif
guess he had a little too much pressure huh!

wink.gif

wow.gif
Oh damn....

You'd think that if they were gonna run NOS, they'd at least be prepared with a fire exstinguisher.

wow.gif
Oh damn....

You'd think that if they were gonna run NOS, they'd at least be prepared with a fire exstinguisher.
You'd think so, huh bro?
beerchug.gif
most definitely....
beerchug.gif

Unless they're just amateur ricers....which it appears to be. Bad combination....
laugh.gif

Not only do you have a driver who's got a bad case of "lead-foot" in a nitrous vehicle, but they ain't even prepared for the race.

Gotta love them freakin out at the fire, though...lol!

beerchug.gif

wow.gif
Oh damn....

You'd think so, huh bro?
beerchug.gif
most definitely....
beerchug.gif

Unless they're just amateur ricers....which it appears to be. Bad combination....
laugh.gif

Not only do you have a driver who's got a bad case of "lead-foot" in a nitrous vehicle, but they ain't even prepared for the race.

Gotta love them freakin out at the fire, though...lol!
Like I've always said... Idiots and video cams make for some awesome entertainment!
laugh.gif

beerchug.gif

laugh.gif

Back