Pretty sweet Procharged Vette vs. Viper

BulletTrain

Call me Daddy...
Donating Member
Registered
Ran across this on another board. Pretty sweet vid considerin' it's two cages racin'.
wink.gif

Procharged Z06 VS. 9 Second Viper

<!--EDIT|BulletTrain
Reason for Edit: None given...|1084802868 -->

Yeah, I figured you'd dig the Vette as much as I did.
beerchug.gif
I'd much rather have that Vette than to have the Viper. Not really a Viper man myself. They have a certain cool factor but just not styled to my liking. The last couple generations of Vettes are just BAD ASS!!!

I imagine SLEEPERBUSA will like it as well.
wink.gif

I think my favorite part of that video is actually before the race when they make that turn and the Vette guy gooses it and gets it loose, hittin' the high revs a little sideways. I've always LOVED to see a car do a rollin' burnout from a moderate roll. A cage that can blow the tires off rollin' 35-40+ mph just by stompin' the go pedal is cool in my book!
biggrin.gif
I had a 5.0 'stang that would smoke 'em at anything below about 60mph if you gassed it in the lower gears. Talk about a ride, try gettin' a little sideways runnin' 60+mph!
eek2.gif
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|BulletTrain
Reason for Edit: None given...|1084760546 -->

biggrin.gif

wtf wa that dude in the ford thinking
laugh.gif
rock.gif

was he out his league or what lol

(j/k you ford love bastids)
wink.gif

Yeah, I figured you'd dig the Vette as much as I did.
Yeah, I wish I could win the lottery before the 500 hp z06 comes out! I drove my vet today, the Busa is sitting in the garage with a nail sticking out the front tire. Good thing I clean it all the time I might not have noticed it.

Yeah, I wish I could win the lottery before the 500 hp z06 comes out!  I drove my vet today, the Busa is sitting in the garage with a nail sticking out the front tire.  Good thing I clean it all the time I might not have noticed it.
Yeah, it'd be sweet to be able to afford one of those to share a stable with my busa!!!
super.gif

Back