• No, But I will soon.

Votes: 28 27.5%
  • No, don't need it/Don't want one.

Votes: 25 24.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
All of my bikes are protected with the Pepper101, canine system.:laugh:

pepper new bike 006 (Medium).jpg

BTW - the Scorpio alarm remotes that are touted as being waterproof....they really are! I ran mine through the wash cycle a couple months back and didn't find it til after it got cooked in the dryer - works perfect and never skipped a beat. I thought for sure it was a goner when I found it in the dryer - my heart sunk.

i have a megatronix on my gsxr and going to put one on my busa just haven't yet getting all the mods done has been a trail in itself but i think that any protection is better than none at all

hey everyone just wondering. i have a joe rocket jacket orange/black hayabusa. it is a 3x and i am looking for a trade with the same jacket in a 4x. anyone willing please let me know.

1061_Suzuki_'Busa_Jacket300.jpg

Last edited:
Think layered security:

1. Out of sight, mostly out of mind. - Cover it or put it in a garage.
2. Theft deterrent. - Alarm or lock. Use something that makes lots of noise. Thieves hate attention.
3. Financial loss control. - Full coverage insurance. If they want it bad enough, they will take it anyway.

As I usually tell friends, the alarm is for the amateurs. Insurance is for the professionals.

Scorpio plus lo-jack. I like it for the anti-hijack feature. Stopping at some redlights gives me a serious concern. Having the ability to kill your ride before it gets out of range is comforting. Alarms are kinda like the bear joke. You don't have to keep someone from stealing your ride. You just have to make it easier to steal the bike next to you.

where can i get this at?

Omar... right here :cheerleader:

Buy Now: Scorpio Alarms, Motorcycle Bike Alarm Security System | Pashnit Moto

Buy Now: Scorpio Motorcycle Alarms for Bikes Security System | Pashnit Moto

I have a i900 (most popular) & low-cost i500 sitting here if anyone needs one for the busa. Stock changes daily, but like to keep some of these on hand. Comes with a free harness too.

PLUS... going to launch a GB for these in May Group Buy Madness. Shooting for May 10th.

Just installed the Scorpio SR-i300. Its the lowest model from Scorpio, but installed the optional perimeter sensor. So has shock, tilt and perimeter protection. Super easy install and like everyone else says, its not perfect protection but the insurance companies like them.

busa.jpg

Back