Alarm

Gregbusa

Registered
Hey Guys, If anyone will be looking to add an alarm to your busa. The TW-400 is the way to go. Not only is it a good alarm at a good cost. The company really stands behind their product. I made the mistake of connecting the wrong wires to the neg side of my turn signals (Fried the circuit board of the alarm). I called Internatrix, they explained what went wrong and mailed me out a new alarm as we spoke. (2 days later I received the new alarm). That is what I call customer service.

http://internatrix.com

Yep, Installed one of these and I am pretty happy. There have been several threads abou this alarm and the company. Not a bad way to go!

Sorry, I did not think to take any pictures. It did not take long to install (Very simple). Everyone that checks out my bike wants one. The pager remote works very well. I am very happy with it. Plus you cant beat the price.

<!--EDIT|Gregbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1142226512 -->

busa1.jpg

I got one and it ran the battery down on the bike.
can not figure out why yet either.The alarm was not set either,because it was in the dinning room.Sorta strange.Still checking it out.

Cool, thanks! I just got my bike and I park it outsided (covered of course) at my apt complex and I'd feel safer leaving it when I'm forced to drive the hawk.
laugh.gif

I'm very unluky, the company can't send the alarm to me in Canada due to some kind of licence called Industry Canada certification.(equivalent of US FCC).
sad.gif

Now, I just need a friend over there that can send it here after receiving to an American address.

Just to answer some of your questions. I mounted the main unit in the tail section after removing the rear fairing. Mounted the senser unit under the front seat by the battery. As far as the Scorpio. I have heard that the TW-400 is just as good. But at a lot lower price.

<!--EDIT|Gregbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1142403679 -->

Back