Akropovic vs youshimura

I'd say Yoshi, but I can't prove it.
Depends on which yoshi system and which akro system.
In reality, it'll probably be so close, there won't be a significant winner.

I think the akro full will put better peak HP numbers down, but it doesn't look near as good as my yosh full exhaust.
biggrin.gif
. The yosh system is a great system and it doesn't have the "melting plastic" problems that some of the other higher output pipes do.

Not sure about the akro, but I did study the dyno charts comparing BDE and Yoshie full systems on the same bike. BDE made more power mid and top end. It looked like Yoshie had the edge down low. However, I'm with Charlesbusa on this one, the differences are like 1 to 3 hp....I may be wrong but I think it would be tough to tell the difference in the seat of your pants. To a drag racer concerned with tenths, probably a big deal. I do love the yoshie sound but while the TRS full system is very reasonable, their EMS box is exxxxpensive.

both make simmilar power,nice broad useable power,with no big dips or spikes,easy to tune, and fit well,
pretty quiet too cant go wrong with either one,when i was making my decision these were the last 2,to decide between
 if peak hp is what you really want,there are better choices

How would you guys rate the Muzzy exhaust in comparison to akra and the yosh
rock.gif

<!--EDIT|shenoyp
Reason for Edit: None given...|1112359352 -->

For the money the Yoshi will be the best buy. A full race Akro is over 1600 with maybe only a few Hp more with the Akro. The Akro is lighter though. Yosh makes a race exhaust that you have to get through a dealer or them that's badass, but it's like 1800.
cool.gif

I have a yosh, IMO Akro makes better power and has a better sound. Yosh is a good deal for the money, but I'll be getting rid of mine this winter. It all depends on taste and available cash.

everyone gets yosh pipes... I think they are overrated. Go with the akro.

Back