After Full Yosh & Power Commander 2ond dont power

Is the PCIII set up for all 8 injectors, I've heard frequent issues of only 4 of the 8 being controlled by the PCIII, which could inherently affect overall power. Your best bet is taking it for a dyno tune. They will make sure all 8 are running optimally and that you take full advantage of the power gain you should have.

The PCIII does not control all eight injectors, the PC-V does if you buy the extra module to do so, but the Bazzaz does control all 8 right out of the box.

For you people who have the same type set-up as me.........
I have a question...
Does your Busa Power wheelie better than it did stock?

I just dont think my Busa is benefiting from this new setup like it should...
My perception is,.... it is slower now.
I have the same exact set-up on my 04.....it definately changes the powerband. You lose a little low end with the 4-2-1 system, but you should feel a nice hit of power at 5 grand and up that you didn't have before, and it'll wind up much quicker. You just have to rev her a little higher to acess the extra power. I love my yoshi on my busa, gave me a big jump in power and made the bike feel like I lost a passenger in the turns. If your bikes tuned right believe me its not slower, it just feels diff than you're used to. You said yourself your personal roll-on test showed it was 7mph faster....I'd say thats pretty good :thumbsup:
When you adjust to the new power spread you'll learn to love it :laugh: I know when I keep my bike in the meat of the powerband now it pulls MUCHO harder for aggressive riding....me likey :cheerleader: :thumbsup:

Awww man.....suckered into ANOTHER one of these age old threads. We have more grave diggers here than most big cities cemeteries combined :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
I gotta start reading these dates again................newbs
:laugh:

Last edited:
1897363-holy_thread_resurrection.jpg

Sent from my busa!

1897363-holy_thread_resurrection.jpg

Back