After 2 years, Superbyke off the table!

it looks ridiculous. but if it is a fun hobby, that's what matter.

Tell me you don't like naked bikes, tell me a Hayabusa should keep it's plastic.....but don't insult me with the word "ridiculous" on a serious all business Hayabusa that weighs 470 pounds. A bike that virtually every part is the result of reading, talking, searching until the lightest and cleanest piece was found be it USA, Germany, Japan, etc.

I'm up for criticism but not insult.

Just read his posts.. This is all he ever seems to do. Don't take it personally, I think he's just that way.

I think it looks good!

Posted from my HTC EVO using Tapatalk. :D

Just read his posts.. This is all he ever seems to do. Don't take it personally, I think he's just that way.

I think it looks good!

Posted from my HTC EVO using Tapatalk. :D

Thanks bro. Doyle

Congratulations you have officially made it yours :beerchug:
It looks wicked and ready to rip someone a new one!
I like the pipe.

Two questions.
Is it because it's naked that the rear looks high or is it raised a bit?
Also what's the cable with yellow plug hanging off radiator?

Looks like you have yourself a Super Toy there Doyle!

I love that pipe! I've always been a great fan of M4 pipes. Those boys make a great product and they definately know how to get HP from a suzuki.

I've got M4 pipes on everything I own.

i prefer naked women.

take it anyway you wish chief. but in my opinion, the bike looks ridiculous. :tp:

And in my opinion, you're rude and don't belong on my thread with nice guys.

Congratulations you have officially made it yours :beerchug:
It looks wicked and ready to rip someone a new one!
I like the pipe.

Two questions.
Is it because it's naked that the rear looks high or is it raised a bit?
Also what's the cable with yellow plug hanging off radiator?

Yeah it's raised 1 1/4" and the plug is the heat sensor. None of the wires are interfaced with radiator, tach/speedo and headlights yet so stuff is just hangin.

Great work Doyle. The theme works well. How about some more pics of the bars, gauge and headlight set up.

I'll do that soon Russ, right now stuff is just finger tight to see if I like the profile, etc.

i like it, im sure you'lll have lots of fun. why not a gen2 or gsxr fork setup with radials?

And in my opinion, you're rude and don't belong on my thread with nice guys.

would you like some...

cheese_and_wine.jpg

Looking good Doyle, your project inspired me to go ahead with the rebuild on my wrecked Busa. What brand carbon fiber fender is that on yours? I just picked up one for mine "Coerce Racing Project"

!CFKK-4QBGk~$(KGrHqQOKpsE0VeBCc7KBNUN3)d4fg~~_3.jpg

!CFKK-sg!Wk~$(KGrHqEOKpIE0Umlo5j5BNUN3wepNQ~~_3.jpg

Looking good Doyle, your project inspired me to go ahead with the rebuild on my wrecked Busa. What brand carbon fiber fender is that on yours? I just picked up one for mine "Coerce Racing Project"

That's a beautiful shape on that fender Gene, mine is Magical Racing (from Japan). Glad you're puting yours back together. Doyle

i like it, im sure you'lll have lots of fun. why not a gen2 or gsxr fork setup with radials?

Good question.....I came across the early Gen I silver forks with only 1200 miles on them. Also, my other set works so incredibly well with the Race Tech parts, why change? I have ridden the Race Techs SO HARD under so many conditions, I just love em so staying with that configuration was a no brainer for me. With the s/s lines, radial lever, high end pads, rebuilt calipers, Braking rotors, CZ wheels, overall light weight, I might become a STUNTAH! Doyle

Back