A NEW HAYABUSA FAN from ITALY

giopapy, I was in Italy in this June, last June, two years ago  and seems I will always come there then..  (Mugello!.. ).    It's beautiful and roads, people, scenery etc are mind-boggling..   An absolute MUST for bikers all over the world..  

(..very much unlike Switzerland-an unfriendly place, expensive, people attitude-loaded, looking for revenge (?) from people visiting (VERY steep & illogical fines/tickets!..   ..also, flowers that DON'T smell!  strange but true.. ).

If you have plans to come to Greece let me know..   We will cruise a part together..  
smile.gif
If I should go to Greece you'll be the first I'll call.
Thanks bro

again....giopapy...you da man. The wife is definitely a looker.

ride safe.....shiney side up....

mdp

UUUMMMM...I would like to be Joanna's friend too!  
AAAssjani.gif

tounge.gif

devil.gif

drooling3.gif

face7.gif

hot.gif

idea.gif

smileyexhibit.gif

umnik.gif

type.gif

<!--EDIT|justintime2
Reason for Edit: None given...|1096681414 -->

giopapy,
Is that too many emoticons, too desperate sounding, or both?
rock.gif

Also nice bike and nice wife! Lucky man to have both!
smile.gif

First time I barely look at a busa in a pic. Joanna just stills the show, One beautiful looking girl. Oh bike looks sweet too!
biggrin.gif

Oy.....

very nice, Gio....very nice. I love it! And your friend Joanna is quite the looker too...

You have more courage than me... Your wife is probably going to be on the front page of the paper, like that one girl who became famous , what was her name....Bobbitt??? hehe Ride with your wife dude...Many guys would kill to have a wife that would even go ride with them.. .and yours has her own ride!!
rock.gif
Very lucky you are.

The Daimyo
RidersNation
Monterey Bay Area, CA

Back