A NEW HAYABUSA FAN from ITALY

A 1999 Origonal!!! That's a keeper!!!  
biggrin.gif

The bike washer is kinda cute too.
Prolly should keep her around for a few more years.  
wink.gif

<!--EDIT|RaiderDm
Reason for Edit: "1115"|1096571949 -->

Well done Giopapy
beerchug.gif

Great pics of the Busa and Joanna
wink.gif
Keep up the good work.

BT never had models in his pics...hmmmmmm
rock.gif

Nice pictures. Must be fun to have a fast bike in Italy. I wish I could find a way to take mine with me next time I vist Italy.

nice everything
just got back from italia,
very nice
drove from france
genova, milano, parma, bologna, firenze, pisa and roma

that was a wonderfull trip

Nice! Is there a story here? Wife? Girl friend? Friend? Mistress? Aunt? Cousin? Hooker? Teacher? Nurse? Friend's girlfriend?

Go to the English Speaking University over there and find a friend of mine staying for a few months and she LOVES going fast! Just look for Allison and tell her you are Greg's buddy!

Nice looking girl you have there Papy. Nice busa too. Just out of curiosity, what does the sticker on the rim do? Is it reflective, give it a polished look, what?

giopapy, I was in Italy in this June, last June, two years ago and seems I will always come there then.. (Mugello!.. ). It's beautiful and roads, people, scenery etc are mind-boggling.. An absolute MUST for bikers all over the world..

(..very much unlike Switzerland-an unfriendly place, expensive, people attitude-loaded, looking for revenge (?) from people visiting (VERY steep & illogical fines/tickets!.. ..also, flowers that DON'T smell! strange but true.. ).

If you have plans to come to Greece let me know.. We will cruise a part together..
smile.gif

Nice!  Is there a story here?  Wife?  Girl friend?  Friend? Mistress?  Aunt?  Cousin?  Hooker?  Teacher?   Nurse?  Friend's girlfriend?

Go to the English Speaking University over there and find a friend of mine staying for a few months and she LOVES going fast!  Just look for Allison and tell her you are Greg's buddy!
Joanna is just a friend of mine, I hafe a wonderful wife that owns a Honda cbr 600.
She's very jealous in fact she doesn't know about these pics of Joanna and my Busa, but nothing's going on with Joanna and me.
I put my wife's pic on Busa

MARYonBUSA8.JPG

Nice looking girl you have there Papy. Nice busa too. Just out of curiosity, what does the sticker on the rim do? Is it reflective, give it a polished look, what?
the sticker on the rim is reflective and give to the bike a better look, in my opinion obviously.
It's a cheaper way to change the look of the back.

dayum bro nice picks.............

she is definitely a beauty..... all curvaceous. The skin tone definitely accentuates the shape. ... you da man........

oh, btw Joanne is quite a looker as well.

Back