A new bike has been added to the stable

GSXRFANN thanks I'm very lucky like the Duck.... LOL...

Sue_on_busa_2.jpg

last thing I want is to ride with my wife,dont get me wrong,we do everything (ELSE) together and there isnt a person alive other then her i prefer to travel and party with,but my bike time is mine with my boyz and I intend on keeping it that way,next she'd be wanting to go to the gym with me
cool.gif

Thats awesome, I like seeing the ladies ride. I started my wife out on a XR80 dirt bike, then i got her on a ninja 600 and now to her busa. She loves riding her bike which is fine with me. Congrats on the new purchase.

DEVLDOG my wife rides as good as most guys, riding with the wife is no problem here for me. She has no problem with running 65 to 75 mph. But I have my days when I ride with out her and I take a more spirited ride. We both work and we don't have the same days off together so my days off are the spirited days.

Jay.jpg

but my bike time is mine with my boyz and I intend on keeping it that way,next she'd be wanting to go to the gym with me
cool.gif
hmmm... sounds suspicious DevlDog.... what are you doing "with the guys" that you don't want her to know about
rock.gif
I've heard about the things that go on in Gym locker rooms
puke.gif

I ride (my own Busa) with my husband... DocDrop.... but I also know it isn't every girl's cup of tea.

but my bike time is mine with my boyz and I intend on keeping it that way,next she'd be wanting to go to the gym with me
cool.gif
hmmm... sounds suspicious DevlDog.... what are you doing "with the guys" that you don't want her to know about
rock.gif
I've heard about the things that go on in Gym locker rooms  
puke.gif

I ride (my own Busa) with my husband... DocDrop.... but I also know it isn't every girl's cup of tea.
hmmm...do tell what it is you hear,because the only thing that goes on in my gym locker is peeing in the urinal,sh!ttn in the throne and showering after puking from heavy squats?

and there is nothing,N-O-T-H-I-N-G I cant and havent done with my wife around that I would do without her and vice versa ,you name it and im sure we've done it, like I said,nobody in the WORLD i'd rather do anything with then her but with that said,my bike time is just that,MY TIME with MY friends,she has her time too and I dont infringe I encourage it...Absence makes the heart grow fonder,isnt that what they say??

Dont knock it!
super.gif

So, the little woman was not going to have anymore of riding on the back of Bus, so I went out and got her this training model.
isnt that the new 08 ninja 250r?  if so you got anymore pix? tryn to get the wife to get one but the local dealer will only ship on in
Its the only one I have for now.
sadnews.gif

I left it at my CT house.

We are going riding over the weekend, so I will take lots of pics from all angles for you.

Darn, I got in the wrong line AGAIN. Where is the line to get me a girl that rides? You lucky guys.
bowdown.gif
thumb_up.gif

My wife started on a VTR 250. It had a pink stripe and was gay. We called him Bruce.

It was fun to cut up the training days with him.

Then she switched to a GS500F. Very cool little ride.

Nearly a year after that, we got the Gixxer 1K. Kinda nice now, 'cause the maintenance parts are all the same as the Busa. Same oil filters, plugs, tires, several others, same tools.

Very nice to see her riding behind me. Her friends just aren't into it. And I love riding with her.

--Wag--

Back