Added a stable mate

dl6996

Registered
I was always looking for another bike but not looking too hard.  Turns out that someone I know wanted to get out of her bike real quick and so I picked up an 03 636 with 350miles on the clock(of which I put most of them on for her) for 4k.  I thought it was a good price.  Whatchya's think?...here's a pick of not the exact bike but pretty damn close.

<!--EDIT|dl6996
Reason for Edit: None given...|1129858668 -->

636.jpg

The one I bought still has the shovel and regular turn signals but I figured I could put this bike to use at the track out here in Pahrump.

nice bike, I know BT liked his before he found his way back to the 10r
cool.gif

I was always looking for another bike but not looking too hard.  Turns out that someone I know wanted to get out of her bike real quick and so I picked up an 03 636 with 350miles on the clock(of which I put most of them on for her) for 4k.  I thought it was a good price.  Whatchya's think?...here's a pick of not the exact bike but pretty damn close.
That makes me miss my 636. I had the red '03. I loved mine. That is a great price too. The guy I sold mine to just sold it in Aug. for $5800.

The Kawi 636 is my favorite 600 class machine, but 600's just ain't my thing for street riding. For track use they'd be awesome though. Not sure whether $4k is a great price or not, but if you're happy that's all that matters.
wink.gif
Give it hell on the track!
biggrin.gif

KawaaaaAAAAAAHHH!!! MY EYES!! MY EYES!!! I'M BLIND!! I'M BLIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNDDDAAAHH!

No, sounds like fun! Keep your revs around 14000 and you will enjoy it

so THAT's what that button does. dupe

<!--EDIT|WWJD
Reason for Edit: None given...|1129908929 -->

Nice bike, I can't say anything bad. My girl just bought an '05 Kaw ZZR600. The Suzuki's in the garage don't seem to like it, they have it boxed in the corner!

Bigdog5 Offline
New Recruit

Group: Members
Avg posts/day:0.26
Posted: Oct. 21 2005,11:39 QUOTE
Nice bike, I can't say anything bad. My girl just bought an '05 Kaw ZZR600. The Suzuki's in the garage don't seem to like it, they have it boxed in the corner!

--------------
1992 Katana 750
1992 GSXR 11000
2001 GSXR 1000
2005 LE 'Busa - Lowering links, Yoshimura TRS exhaust w/ Carbon can, short velocity stack mod, TRE, Mototeck undertail, PC3 USB, pair mod....

HOLY HELL DUDE YOU HAVE AN 11,000 cc GS!!!
wow.gif

Picked it up off of my sister in law. I rode it home for her from the dealership(she didn't know how to ride but it was pretty so she bought it)she rode it for about 100 miles and garaged it because I moved to NV. She didn't have anyone to ride with and she needs someone to go with her(or it isn't fun...lol). I went home this past june and put around 150 miles on it and changed the oil. It went back into the garage until I got the call to see if I wanted to buy it. I made a low offer because I'm not looking to buy right now and she took it. It's a fun little bike to ride though.

11000 cc...biggest bike to date isn't it?
tounge.gif

Back