Stable of bikes

To borrrow Rubb's word, I hate fugging winter. Tango, Cujo, Stella and The Zuma :)

IMG_2410[1].JPG

IMG_2406[2].JPG

IMG_2408[1].JPG

IMG_2407[1].JPG

Last edited:
@Red05 I see see the KD pegs on Tango that I'm getting also. Can you tell a difference?
Good eyes :). Yeah for sure my knees, especially the right, would start to hurt after a couple hours before I switched them. Now I'm fine all day. The wider surface is comfy on the boots too. They're not cheap but I'm really happy with the quality and fit.

Last edited:
Good eyes :). Yeah for sure my knees, especially the right, would start to hurt after a couple hours before I switched them. Now I'm fine all day. The wider surface is comfy on the boots too. They're not cheap but I'm really happy with the quality and fit.
Wow I have the same challenge! Ordering a pair in black now, thanks!

Wow I have the same challenge! Ordering a pair in black now, thanks!
1 3/8 or 2 3/8?

There was a time when I had 6 bikes in my garage...it was a night mare to do all the maintenance....

It was nice to go out and spend time detailing them all in the winter though....and was fun when someone stopped by and you could go and talk about them for hours.

I'm down to one and I'll tell you it is a breath of fresh air to not worry about all the other bikes.

I too had six at one time, 79 CBX, 82 CBX, Ducati 999, SV650, Triumph triple 955i and of course my 06 LE. My daughter took the SV and my son, the Triumph. Sold the rest except for the Busa. My kids have since sold theirs. Maintenance was a real chore even with a lift table. The additional Kawasaki I have now suits me just fine. If one needs servicing (or is dirty) :laugh: I’ll ride the other.

Hi. NO NO NO. I have owned about 30. I worked for Windmill Cycles I bought about 2,500 for them. Back in the late 80's and 90's they were selling 15 to 25 bikes a day all used bikes. I would travel the USA in a truck with a 52 ft trailer I was putting on about 3,500 to 5,000 miles a week.

:D I meant to type two THOUSAND five hundred because you said you’d bought 2,500 bikes. I guess it seemed to me that if you bought that many, you were saying that you owned that many. I knew a guy from the UK who would trailer the US once a year picking up CBXs and parts to take back with him. He wrote a couple books chronicling the history of the CBX. I’m featured along with many other CBX owners. My ‘eight states in ten days’ CBX tour story replete with many photos was a cover story for the club’s magazine the CBXPress some years back.But I’ve never bought 2,500 bikes. :laugh:
3A92CE09-AA6A-46DD-B18E-2C95C83D56D4.jpeg

Last edited:
Hi. NO NO NO. I have owned about 30. I worked for Windmill Cycles I bought about 2,500 for them. Back in the late 80's and 90's they were selling 15 to 25 bikes a day all used bikes. I would travel the USA in a truck with a 52 ft trailer I was putting on about 3,500 to 5,000 miles a week.
This sounds like a blast with the exception of all the driving. The bikes you must have seen!!!

:D I meant to type two THOUSAND five hundred because you said you’d bought 2,500 bikes. I guess it seemed to me that if you bought that many, you were saying that you owned that many. I knew a guy from the UK who would trailer the US once a year picking up CBXs and parts to take back with him. He wrote a couple books chronicling the history of the CBX. I’m featured along with many other CBX owners. My ‘eight states in ten days’ CBX tour story replete with many photos was a cover story for the club’s magazine the CBXPress some years back.But I’ve never bought 2,500 bikes. :laugh: View attachment 1631623
Hi I have seen maybe 10 to 15 CBX's I never got to buy one I wanted one back when they came out, but never got the chance to buy one.

Anyone ever hear of a lightly modified TL go over 320kms/hr (200mph)?

Someone in my area is selling one stating it will easily go over 320kms/hr...

Back