a few slips from yesterday, new best on the 08

sean06

Registered
We had great air yesterday. This is on an 08 with pipe, pc5, lowered, 62", 87 pump gas,17-47 gearing(which put me right on the limiter in 5th through the traps). And I was 232lbs suited. Ill be looking for an .80 next time out ???

timeslips.jpg

1.jpg

Very nice!! wish i could 60 ft that good!! nice looking stretch... foot shifting it?

Last edited:
Most impressive! :beerchug:

pretty large MPH increase from the 1000' mark..

Last edited:
Thanks guys:thumbsup:. Yep thats the 1/8th mph, for some reason our track hasnt had the 1000' mph working for as long as I can remember. And I have an airshifter on it with the stock clutch with brocks mod and cushion kit(which has really saved the stock clutch, I have over 150 passes on it).

How are you getting that 60', i need some help with mine

Lots and lots of seat time. Im still trying to get into the 1.3x's but havent been able to do it. Best so far has been a 1.40:banghead: Always try different launching tech's. I have tried launching from 3500rpms to over 8k. With my gearing Ive been leaving at 4.5-5k and ride the clutch. Try and feed in the throttle as your letting out on the clutch. Ive made over 150 passes on my 08 and Ive only had if for 5 months or so. Seat time seat time seat time:lol: but really the more passes you make the faster you will get:beerchug:

What is your gearing? I am 230 with a streatch lower and air shift full yosh. Bike dynoed at 181 RHP. I am only going 145 MPH on a good day @ 9.45 my best. Now with that MPH you are getting I supect your bike is making over 200 RHP. YOUR engine is not stock in side.

Back