A Big Hello From the United Kingdom

He has a blue and silver gen 1 for his profile photo.

Im gonna test my phychic ability and say he also owns this helment???

!BcDB-y!!Wk~$(KGrHqMOKi0Eq5FKQN1LBKyz9-TdFg~~_35.jpg

:welcome::welcome: my friend, and as for the snow... well it seems global warming isn't doing as we were promised by some of our fine scientist ahem.... so we too just have to wait for the temps to warm up
:thumbsup:

Thanks Guys for the warm welcome I am from the north of England near the scottish borders just outside Carlisle as for pics have managed to get one on my avatar and on my signature but not sure if they are working so here is a pic of my baby taking up my hallway much to the disgust of my better half :laugh: I'll get some better ones up as soon as all the work is done and I can get some better angles:thumbsup:

009-4.jpg

she came with wavy discs front and rear, braided hoses, blue flame exhausts, double bubble screen and led indicators front and rear including the tail light

I have just bought a power commander III, K&N air and oil Filter and plan to do the air box mod a full service and get some iridium spark plugs in, also changing sprokets to 17/42 and a did gold chain I will also sort the tail out as well as the following:

Speedflip.com

I think thats it but as we all know the wish list allways grows and grows :beerchug:

:welcome: to the oRg. Wow five Busa, ten years in production, not bad brother :thumbsup:

In fact it's not that exciting my first busa was a 1999 black and grey no mods apart from tail and slip ons then for some insane reason I decided to sell and buy a R1 which I hated so sold that one and I bought a red and black 1999 again, not many mods but hated the colours. Sorry if you have one, but hey horses for courses. Then I decided to change again and bought a zx9, loved it but ended up being offered a swap for a black busa 2001, which I kept for a short while then funds were low so sold that one then bought this one.

sacha1969_173016441-1.jpg

which I did a lot of mods to and still own it but it is in Croatia, my summer toy when I am on holiday and i just love the colour :thumbsup: but as I dont go out there that often I missed not having one here in the UK, so bought the the current busa on a whim, so yes I currently have two busa's. :thumbsup:

yep love the twin blues got yoshi's on the other busa but love the sound of the blue's but it might be that they sound better because the bike is inside the house my partner goes mad every time I start her up :rofl::rulez: don't you just hate them:laugh:

Back