8 Predictions for the World in 2030

Zerks

Registered
Old news but relevant to me, perhaps not for some of you that see the world differently.

After that a word from Snowden who is despised by some people here. He speaks about the future and reveals the way we see this important period in time.

Last edited:
Climate Change Earth GIF

View attachment 1672479
Does embracing this lifestyle protect you freedom to protect your privacy? aka... 4th A rights? Does living in a singular space and looking at everything on a screen enhance your overall enjoyment of life? Does this gizmo driven world perpetuate the absence of wars in our future?

I think the biggest challenge right now is waiting for the right kind of leadership to show up and take humanity in a more peaceful direction. We still live in a world where leaders want to take from others what doesn't belong to them. We still live in a world where no lie is too big to promote to further the erosion of our civil liberties.

When the leaders of this world grow up and start acting like civil stewards of humanity and stand for a more benevolent and peaceful planet then perhaps the wars will stop. The people behind the manufacturing of the tools of war don't want those wars to stop. Why would they? They go out of business when everybody puts their guns down long term ( so to speak ) and starts discussing how we solve our territorial and idealogical disputes.

If everything that was spent on the military industrial complex were to stop and redirected to furthering the preservation of humanity then vast resources of both human and material could be used for the betterment of the world. How much capitol is spent each year around the world to protect ourselves from each other? What is that number? I am sure somebody here knows the answer.

Does embracing this lifestyle protect you freedom to protect your privacy? aka... 4th A rights? Does living in a singular space and looking at everything on a screen enhance your overall enjoyment of life? Does this gizmo driven world perpetuate the absence of wars in our future?

I think the biggest challenge right now is waiting for the right kind of leadership to show up and take humanity in a more peaceful direction. We still live in a world where leaders want to take from others what doesn't belong to them. We still live in a world where no lie is too big to promote to further the erosion of our civil liberties.

When the leaders of this world grow up and start acting like civil stewards of humanity and stand for a more benevolent and peaceful planet then perhaps the wars will stop. The people behind the manufacturing of the tools of war don't want those wars to stop. Why would they? They go out of business when everybody puts their guns down long term ( so to speak ) and starts discussing how we solve our territorial and idealogical disputes.

If everything that was spent on the military industrial complex were to stop and redirected to furthering the preservation of humanity then vast resources of both human and material could be used for the betterment of the world. How much capitol is spent each year around the world to protect ourselves from each other? What is that number? I am sure somebody here knows the answer.
Zerks, here’s my view and opinion on your presentations….. take it or leave it.
It is apparent you have an overview of the current world situation, the political agenda of the world leaders, and the ‘people’ who are driving it all.
Your view and understanding is lost on the vast majority of the members of this site, so why bother any longer to carry on with your mission to ‘enlighten’ the members?
At some point it is necessary to dust off your feet and move on.

Zerks, here’s my view and opinion on your presentations….. take it or leave it.
It is apparent you have an overview of the current world situation, the political agenda of the world leaders, and the ‘people’ who are driving it all.
Your view and understanding is lost on the vast majority of the members of this site, so why bother any longer to carry on with your mission to ‘enlighten’ the members?
At some point it is necessary to dust off your feet and move on.
Yeah... better to just stick one's head in the sand and ignore the realities unfolding right in front of us... right?

For positive change to occur requires that people communicate and become aware... or... take it the way it comes and keep paying more in all the ways you can be charged. Based on your opinion it would be acceptable to the majority of folks here that like to ride that personal freedoms are on the C list.

Back