6lbs just not enough

Sorry guys no pics or prgress. Build has changed and going to billet 84mm sleeved, alc no coolant ft550. Will post pics
Hi. Are you doing the sleeves yourself? Are they cast iron? I am thinking of having that done on one of my blocks by Paul Fast by Gast. They want $900.00 to do it. I have a new number 508-496=3312.

Sorry guys, been slow getting her back together. Finished the front end. Made the triples, turned and shortened the tubes.

20210420_133020.jpg

Man those look awful short, you got room to fit a wheel and tire in there. Maybe it's just the photo. How long are they?

2" off tube length and 4 internal although im considering running them solid
Hi. Very nice work there. Are the trees stock offset? I have the same fuel pump and I had Unit 5 make a set of trees with a 1 inch + offset. I have not picked the turbo yet. I am looking into the RCC 1000 HP kit or DME wants to build a custom kit with an Owens turbo and a single Throttle Body. Still not sure what to do, but I am going to NC. to talk to them.

1 inch offset. Working on a single throttle body manifold myself. Dme's on their gsxr1000 is a work of art

Back