204mph Gps!!!! fast... very fast...

What are you saying I'm kinda confused??? Nitrous runs out very quick unless your riding around with a 200lb scuba tank full of it on your back. If you had a 2-3 pound bottle you might get 1-2 good pulls on the interstate on it the it would run out....then you gotta worry about bottle pressure ect.....I would only use nitrous on a track bike. If your saying a turbo is always there you are correct but you do have a choice to use it.....you don't have to ride around in boost. Yes nitrous does make you go faster just like a turbo but is very inferior to a turbo in street application. Now if you really now what you are doing and can properly maintain your nitrous setup and are just looking for a quick 50HP burst every now and again then nitrous is fine but think of a turbo as nitrous that never runs out

:thumbsup:

Not a Turbo hater. For the money to go that x-tra 20 mph or so :whistle: WHY???????

Have you ever ridden a turbo bike? I've thought about it myself quite a bit....I have a ridiculous amount of $$ in my turbo setup and don't necessarily run it up past 170MPH that often.....its not about how fast its about how quick it get there and until you ride a big HP turbo you will never understand or be able to compare. Now even if you were to build a streetable 1441 that made a true 215 RWHP through a full exhaust and you sprayed a 50 wet shot on it...you would be making at most 275Hp and probably have 6-7K in that setup, it would not be near as reliable and would be all cammed up. I love all motor bike but when you can build a 300HP gen 2 turbo for 5K whats the point. Just get off a turbo bike and then ride a piped busa....its the biggest let down in the world

Have you ever ridden a turbo bike? I've thought about it myself quite a bit....I have a ridiculous amount of $$ in my turbo setup and don't necessarily run it up past 170MPH that often.....its not about how fast its about how quick it get there and until you ride a big HP turbo you will never understand or be able to compare. Now even if you were to build a streetable 1441 that made a true 215 RWHP through a full exhaust and you sprayed a 50 wet shot on it...you would be making at most 275Hp and probably have 6-7K in that setup, it would not be near as reliable and would be all cammed up. I love all motor bike but when you can build a 300HP gen 2 turbo for 5K whats the point. Just get off a turbo bike and then ride a piped busa....its the biggest let down in the world

Rode many Turbo Bikes in my day it was a thrill. Now I ride for fun.:bounce:

Rode many Turbo Bikes in my day it was a thrill. Now I ride for fun.:bounce:

I understand that also. Some times the money we spend and problems we run into can take the fun factor out of riding. Even though I have my dream turbo bike at this point I can say I had more fun and rode more when my bike just had a pipe on it. Now all my kinks are worked out so every successful ride I have is alot more fun than it used to be so its balancing out. One thing for sure is that when your turbo is tuned and built right they are very fun

speedohealer on that sucker for sure!! No way to get a factory speedo tagged to a GPS that accurate without one.

My 2001 was within 2-4mph of every radar trap I passed when it was stock, and it didn't have a speedo-healer. I think it had a lot to do with my tire choice (stock) and my gearing choice (stock) I think a lot of the error people get with these bikes is due to different tire diameters (same size #'s but different brands = not the same size) and gearing changes. After I changed over to continental brand tires, my speedo was usually a couple more mph off and once I changed to CT2's it was way off, close to 10mph.

Back