204mph Gps!!!! fast... very fast...

speedohealer on that sucker for sure!! No way to get a factory speedo tagged to a GPS that accurate without one.

Hummmmmmmmmmmm :rolleyes2: , I've never though there could be very many "Little Gray Cells" in a Helmet of someone who did speeds like that on a Public, 2 lane county road, no matter what condition the road was in. I just wonder what speed he could have made, if he ran at a Huge Oval Track like in Texas :whistle:

Now THAT might be impressive :thumbsup:

yeahh, thats incredable that you can just "add a turbo" and suddenly you can go over the 200mph mark...

I wish i could afford a turbo, just managed to buy the hayabusa, at the moment my uncles riding it untill im 17 then i can :)

I have enough for nos i found out, but i'll get used to it first :)

yeahh, thats incredable that you can just "add a turbo" and suddenly you can go over the 200mph mark...

I wish i could afford a turbo, just managed to buy the hayabusa, at the moment my uncles riding it untill im 17 then i can :)

I have enough for nos i found out, but i'll get used to it first :)

You don't even need a turbo to break 200 on a gen 2. Think there have been a few guys go 200HP on stock Gen 2's. You better be careful on that bike. I grew up my whole life riding motorcycles and the busa was my first bike at age 22. Take it slow I tend to ride alot more mild mannered than I used to. If you ride like there is no tommorrow there is a good chance there wont be

Last edited:
what!!
i have a gen1...
its competly stock...
putting out only 159bhp... due to it being a 1999 model its 10 years old+ !!!!!
I dont think you can get 200rwbhp from a stock gen2...
as they said 175bhp... and even then i dont think you get that!
i know people can get to 195 on a de-restrected...
can get to 204 on stock gearing, just doesn't have the power to get there...

thats where a TURBO comes in :)

But im all for nos... cheeper, faster :) better and sounds cooler :)

And blows things up faster, easier, and more devastatingly. You really should take some time to learn the bike and get used to her before you even think about turbos or n2o. And after a while, if you do wind up going turbo or nitrous, I would HIGHLY recommend stretching it at least some. Adding that much power will make the front end lighter than a feather in a hurricane. Going fast is great. . . Being alive is better. I'm not saying don't go ever go that fast, but out on a public roads isn't the place to do it.

what!!
i have a gen1...
its competly stock...

It's been done on a Gen 2 with minor bolt ons, ask Got Busa!:whistle:

WOW ! Impressive 204 on a public street an you wonder where the LEO hate comes from :poke: :laugh: Glad he made it an even more glad he didn't take anyone out.

what!!
i have a gen1...
its competly stock...

Here is the thread for going 200mph+ on a very mild modded GEN 2 and the guy even went in the 180's bone stock. He weights like 220lb and he's 6'2 so imagine how fast he could have gone if he was one of these 5'7 140lb squeeks. NOS SUCKS and here is why

"IMAGINE YOU HAVE A VERY BEAUTIFUL GIRL IN FRONT OF YOU WITH LARGE BOOBS.....NOS WOULD BE WHEN SHE PULLS UP HER SHIRT AND THEN DROPS IT BACK DOWN RIGHT BEFORE YOU CAN GET TO THEM.....A TURBO WOULD BE WHEN HER SHIRT AND PANTIES BLOW OFF...so go enjoy that nitrous

Got-Busa? 2008 Project bike....

haha, i like it :)
well, nos.. is faster.. gives you more power, makes you go faster correct??

and thats what i want...

its not like it runs out really quick!!

just cus a turbo is always there when you want it, but u dont have a choice but to use it!

and thats what i want...

just cus a turbo is always there when you want it, but u dont have a choice but to use it!

???

and thats what i want...

What are you saying I'm kinda confused??? Nitrous runs out very quick unless your riding around with a 200lb scuba tank full of it on your back. If you had a 2-3 pound bottle you might get 1-2 good pulls on the interstate on it the it would run out....then you gotta worry about bottle pressure ect.....I would only use nitrous on a track bike. If your saying a turbo is always there you are correct but you do have a choice to use it.....you don't have to ride around in boost. Yes nitrous does make you go faster just like a turbo but is very inferior to a turbo in street application. Now if you really now what you are doing and can properly maintain your nitrous setup and are just looking for a quick 50HP burst every now and again then nitrous is fine but think of a turbo as nitrous that never runs out

Last edited:
Back