2011 Fall Bash Attendance Thread

Im Out, I have some friends coming in from NY, and Im the only manager in this week at work. So I cant leave work early on Friday.. Everybody Enjoy and be Safe...

Update - (How about pictures?)

RussellJ
GsxrBots (yes or no?)
dk55belair/curvlvr
bowhunter84 +3
skeche (#108) – Pain? What pain?
georgiabusa_05
ChattanoogaBusa - Easy ride in
BlackSheep scratched
GixerHP/mizmoo-sa (we still have room in the trailer for another!)
Jellyrug (Room Booked)
dadofthree (possible sighting W or TH only)
MacFast (maybe)
powerjunkie (fontana)
Casperle (KOA)
VABusa/Omar double scratch or single scratch?
RacerV (122)
Semi
Acehole (seriously?)
WhiteLE
Loomis (out)
Laugh6615
Big E (and the gang)
dolilind
lankeeyankee

Man I gotta make this trip next year!
Have always wanted to goto the DRAGON!

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

My boss just told me I cant leave this weekend. Damn it! I really needed this.

You guys and gals have a great time. I really wanted to make it for a short window, but it just keeps making less sense. I was gonna ride up Wednesday morning from work with no sleep and stay until lunch thirty or so Thursday, but I've talked myself out of it. See you guys in the Spring God willing and the creek don't rise.

Update - (How about pictures?)

RussellJ
GsxrBots (yes or no?)
dk55belair/curvlvr
bowhunter84 +3
skeche (#108) – Pain? What pain?
georgiabusa_05
ChattanoogaBusa - Easy ride in
BlackSheep scratched
GixerHP/mizmoo-sa (we still have room in the trailer for another!)
Jellyrug (Room Booked)
dadofthree (Out, not making sense)
MacFast (maybe)
powerjunkie (fontana)
Casperle (KOA)
VABusa/Omar double scratch or single scratch?
RacerV (Out - werkin')
Semi
Acehole (seriously?)
WhiteLE
Loomis (out)
Laugh6615
Big E (and the gang)
dolilind (Out)
lankeeyankee

Well crap guys, looks like I'm out this weekend too. I so wanted to cruise up and meet some of you guys. My daughters first Band Competition is this weekend and she gets to participate, so I HAVE to be there to see that. Sorry, I hope to make plans for the spring get together. Look forward to meeting you guys then.

WELL, end of the working day for me, headed home to finish packing and leaving the house about 2 AM. it's an 11 hour trip for me, hope i get there in 1 pcs...lookin forward to meeting you guys and gals...i still have extra room for anyone who needs to lay there head.

I'm thinking maybe I could push it, but after 100 miles..probably a different story. I may have an R6 (R) added to my stable for the next bash!

I just got here. Dumped all my stuff in the room. I rode about 150 of the 500 miles in driving rain, not so fun.

So what time is everyone getting in? when are we going to start meeting up? I think I see GixxerHP down the hill at his phillips place :laugh:. Looks like the swings from old bash pictures. I am out to get something to eat. I am starving and havent eaten all day

Back