2011 Fall Bash Attendance Thread

RussellJ

Rick Rollin'
Registered
So officially, who is all going to the Fall bash? Good to get everyone to chime in so we know who to expect to meet :beerchug:

Sportcustoms71 is lame and will not be attending, that is for sure... :spank:

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Edit*

I'm gonna check my work sked, see if I can make it this year. Would like to meet some org members.

Jet Li and MRS Jet Li, and our two mini schnauzers, I just can't leave em anymore since the last time. They were just so pityful acting. The keepers said they hardly ate or drank!

me and the wife will be there. will probably have another couple with us as well. looking forward to meeting some of y'all

sure as heck gonna try! it usually falls on my bday weekend, and no has mentioned plans(i love how people makes plans for YOUR bday, anyway)
cant wait!!!!!

1270 MILES?!?! We'll see. I'd love to go but that's a HAUL! Well, not like I haven't done something like before though. We'll def see!

Sept I might be able to do. Gotta look at the work schedule when I get back home

Okay, I stopped by and saw Mr. Reba this afternoon. I reserved Rm 118 for Friday and Saturday.

If anyone still needs reservations, go ahead and do it. The list was looking pretty full for that weekend.

Back