2010 Eureka Springs, AR (Spring) Check Rm Reservations!

yes james its th 620 number i dont care what time it is i'm on vacation for the entire week and i'm already here

Well once again I am financially strapped and won't be able to make this event. Was looking foward to meeting those of you that I have not met yet and riding w/ you guys. Maybe it will happen next time.

Room # 110 is now available at the Pointe West.

Sorry to hear bro. Hopefully next time you can make it.

Hey can one of you all that's hauling there bike in bring me a 30 pak of Coors Lite? :please:
Preferably someone that's coming in on Wednesday.. Would love to have a Ice cold beer available to me when we get there Wednesday afternoon.. :beerchug:

I will pay you back when I get there.. :thumbsup:

They should have cold beer across the street, with in walking distance.

I don't know yet haven't made it to the hotel as I'm not staying at hotel will be driving up as soon as it quits raining
Posted via Mobile Device

I loaded up and Leaving at 8:00 am Tuesday so I will leave a light for everyone , Can't wait to get on the road !

Who is going to be there on Thurs?

Cap

Who else?

here's the updated list from the first post in the thread:

confirmed 103 DEMMYM: Friday (18th) thru Sunday (20th)
confirmed 104 ks-waterbug & summer: Thursday (17th) thru Sunday (20th)
confirmed 105 Dan & HRHDi: Wednesday (16th) thru Sunday (20th)
106 darciedog1: Friday (18th) thru Sunday (20th)
confirmed 107 Bruce Bohannon: Thursday (17th) thru Sunday (20th)
confirmed 201 Ninja Killer: Wednesday (16th) thru Sunday (20th)
confirmed 202 Macon454 & busaprincess454: Wednesday (16th) thru Sunday (20)
confirmed 203 Mojo & notright: Thursday (17th) thru Sunday (20th)
confirmed 204 twotonevert & Mrs. Twotonevert: Wednesday (16th) thru Saturday (19th)
205 georgiabusa_05 & Ronnie: Thursday (17th) thru Sunday (20th)
206 BusaWhipped & Mrs. BusaWhipped: Friday (18th) thru Monday (21st)
confirmed 208 semi: Wednesday (16th) thru Monday (21st); doniton2: Thursday (17th) thru Sunday (20th); GSXcite: Saturday (19th) thru Monday (21st)
confirmed 210 BlueHaya & Lesa: Thursday (17th) thru Sunday (20th)
301 captain and Mrs.Captain: Thursday (17th) thru Sunday (20th)
confirmed Apartment: DR1300R, Pappy, Pat, Shorty05, sroos: Wednesday (17th) thru Sunday (20th)
warp10: Thursday (17th) thru Sunday (20th)

looks like 207 and 209 are empty up front? I wonder if those drunk painters are back:laugh: Maybe Warp has one of those rooms?

Hey where is the Countdown clock at the top of the Page

Cap your slipping

Im not sure if I'm suppossed to put it up or not, the people that went to the bash liked it, some people that didn't go to the bash said we were just rubbing it on the noses of those who couldn't go. I guess that is what started the "In" crowd thing? Not sure, it doesnt matter what I do these days someone get's their feelings hurt..

Im not sure if I'm suppossed to put it up or not, the people that went to the bash liked it, some people that didn't go to the bash said we were just rubbing it on the noses of those who couldn't go. I guess that is what started the "In" crowd thing? Not sure, it doesnt matter what I do these days someone get's their feelings hurt..

i still love ya, CAp! do you want another hug on Thursday? :thumbsup:

Ronnie and I will be arriving on Thursday afternoon sometime, hopefully between 4 and 6. I didnt call Point West to confirm my reservations, hope they are correct. :)

I have everything packed. I got it all in my tankbag, including shoes. :D Now to get through the next 2 days of work. Going to see Darrius Rucker at Riverbend on Wednesday night then leave Ringgold about 6:30am Thursday morning. :) Cant wait to see everyone and meet some new folks. :)

Back