2009 GSXR busa colors

Steven; Yeah, laid her down in a patch of sand on a ride in Northern Cal. on Sept 7.

OK guys, for those who might be interested, they just a few hours ago unveiled the real-deal new GSX-R1000. 191hp and 11 pounds lighter than last year! Move over and out of the way R1 and CBR1000RR!!!

09gix.jpg

09gixwhite.jpg

If this thing has 191hp, then a PCIII (IV) full exhasut, tune and air-filter would put us very close to 200. I want the white one.

Steven; Yeah, laid her down in a patch of sand on a ride in Northern Cal. on Sept 7.

OK guys, for those who might be interested, they just a few hours ago unveiled the real-deal new GSX-R1000. 191hp and 11 pounds lighter than last year! Move over and out of the way R1 and CBR1000RR!!!

Where'd you see the numbers?

so 191 at the crank and my stock 08 and 194hp and a lot more weight. that should be a fun ride that front end is going to allways be up :whistle::laugh:

so 191 at the crank and my stock 08 and 194hp and a lot more weight. that should be a fun ride that front end is going to allways be up :whistle::laugh:

Get a quickshifter, seems to work for my battle-buddy. His '07 GSXR 1000 dynoed at 168.3...probably a little less than what the '09 will have. We ran yesterday, and it just stays down and books.

It ain't a busa, but heres some 09 GSX-R1000 eye candy for ya!
I HOPE the busa comes with a similar color scheme!! ENJOY!

I was hoping the 1K would not get those directional wheels like the 600's and 750's but no such luck. I'm not sure we'll be able to flip the front wheel around and run it backwards?

Doesn't look like much difference visually other than wheels, headlight and front brake rotors?

I'm anxious to see the 09 1K's myself. I think I'll keep my 08 busa and trade up on my Gixxer 1K? Any idea on changes under the plastics?

I've been seeing a lot of this Busa GSX-R 1500R. Now I want that!!! That looks REALLY NICE!!!! Do they have an 09'?????:please:

Back