2009 Eureka Springs M&G

I've got the apartment....

that apt was of the hook, i can never plan on anything but i was very fortunate to get hooked up with you guys in there last year..it might be a last minute thing again for me this time around.. i am planning on being there

23 more days to go, GPS mounted, exhaust still needs to be put on, PC V ordered, tires still need to be put on. cant stand the wait....

I just had some unforseen stuff come up so MyRulz & I have to cancel. I have a room reserved if anyone needs it. :banghead:

Im still toying with the idea of coming. Just not looking to good now. Need new rear tire for the busa, so might be the gixxer in the trailer this time. Just got back from my $300 dentist visit (so much for insurance). So still be a last minute call for me.

Anything we could help you with that would make it possiable to attend?:whistle:

Six days to go for me and the Mrs., we are stuck in Amercan Samoa and on the plane next week Thursday. I managed to log a whole 32 miles on my new Busa, before flying out of the main land in January. CAN'T WAIT. :cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader:

PICT0027.jpg

Guess I need to look into getting a room somewhere there for a night or 2 pretty soon.
Hopefully the weather will cooperate and I can get my bike work done next weekend too.

I got my new Avon's mounted up yesterday. Thanks to Bogus for sending me the front axle tool. I took the wheels off and took them to have the tires swapped. Stupid dealer wouldnt do it because I didnt buy the tires from them. I told Eric and Michael, we need a tire machine! Thanks again to Goodluck for finding me a Tobin seat! I love the way it feels, and I hope to get a ride in today with it. Now I am just waiting on my Midland headsets to arrive so I can have comms. :beerchug:

Won't be long now. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone. This will be my first Busa get-together. A buddy of mine is riding up with me from Little Rock on his Bandit. See ya"ll soon.

Won't be long now. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone. This will be my first Busa get-together. A buddy of mine is riding up with me from Little Rock on his Bandit. See ya"ll soon.

We are riding up Friday from Hot Springs, past your way, with wifey following in the truck. So if you want to load stuff, let me know.

Back