2009 Eureka Springs M&G

I'm on the fence on this trip right now would love to go but lousey timing for me I will keep my eyes on here for updates

Im on the fence about making this ride.Id like to get up that way but money may come into play. What are the dates again?

I'm on the fence on this trip right now would love to go but lousey timing for me I will keep my eyes on here for updates
get off the fence... great place to ride and we had such a great time last year.. The view? this hotel probably has the best view of any inland hotel in the USA out the back window/balcony... swear!!

Im on the fence about making this ride.Id like to get up that way but money may come into play. What are the dates again?

Maybe someone will have a room to split with ya.....not me though.:laugh:..My Annivarsary is June 1st. This will be our get away as well.

We will be coming through DFW thursday about 10:30am.

I know for most, we still have a month and a half to go. For me because how I work, I dont have much time to get ready. Here is a small list of things to do.

1. install Yoshi R-55 exhaust and pair valve block of plates
2. get to J. Cheese to tune.
3 wire in the GPS I bought.
4. Get new tires from Motorcycles Unlimited.
5. install and wire in the lic. plate lights for the new lic. plate mount.
6. figure out how the bags are going to fit so i can get packed.

Now I get off work tomorrow but during my next 2 weeks will be very busy with everything that is going on including a bike rally in Somerville, Tx. I will be getting off work on May 27th, so I have one week to get ready!

I know for most, we still have a month and a half to go. For me because how I work, I dont have much time to get ready. Here is a small list of things to do.

1. install Yoshi R-55 exhaust and pair valve block of plates
2. get to J. Cheese to tune.
3 wire in the GPS I bought.
4. Get new tires from Motorcycles Unlimited.
5. install and wire in the lic. plate lights for the new lic. plate mount.
6. figure out how the bags are going to fit so i can get packed.

Now I get off work tomorrow but during my next 2 weeks will be very busy with everything that is going on including a bike rally in Somerville, Tx. I will be getting off work on May 27th, so I have one week to get ready!

Do you already have an appt. with Johnny? I know he is extremely busy. I believe he only tunes on certain Weekday nights and Saturdays...if I am wrong please correct me.

Do you already have an appt. with Johnny? I know he is extremely busy. I believe he only tunes on certain Weekday nights and Saturdays...if I am wrong please correct me.

Already talked to him and I am going to set something up in a week or so for the end of May to the first of June.

Maybe someone will have a room to split with ya.....not me though.:laugh:..My Annivarsary is June 1st. This will be our get away as well.

We will be coming through DFW thursday about 10:30am.

Uh oh, I guess I better bring ear plugs. :laugh:

Iam on the backup list for pointe west if that comes through
Iam IN

im calling today also to get on the list ill come regardless of having a room

Is Pointe West the only place to bunk? Do they have much parking, as in, can I bring my scooter trailer and camp out in that? Anybody staying anywhere else?

AAAHHHHHGGGGGG!!!!​

:beerchug:

Is Pointe West the only place to bunk? Do they have much parking, as in, can I bring my scooter trailer and camp out in that? Anybody staying anywhere else?

AAAHHHHHGGGGGG!!!!​

:beerchug:
There is plenty of parking. No reason you couldn't sleep in the trailer. Several other hotels near by too.

Hope you guys can get in. Add your names to the list at Pointe West and hope for a room to open.

There is camping near.

Back