2008 Exhaust

Htown Busa

Registered
Through 6 years of riding, I have never been one to change anything of my bikes. Just bought a 2008 Hayabusa. I want to change the exhaust. I have been told by a few to change to a single exhaust but no one tells me the benefits. What are the benefits of changing to one exhaust. The main reason I want to change is to get a better sound. Also, any suggestions on what exhaust system to get.

One word: Tsukigi Canon! Okay that's two words. Search for GPW....nevermind here it is for you: '08 Tsukigi Canon

It is a race inspired exhaust and it sounds bad to the bone!! GPW will hook you up.

with a single exhaust you are a lot lighter

You have excellent sound

You have better power (high rpm) and low rpm (only with power commander)

You smile every single.. and you have worst consupion (always you want to hear the massive sound)

also, the wife complains for the money you again waste and she is afraid that with your new carbon new young chicks will be interested on your performance...

Also, you have somehow better temperature when you ride during hot days (..especially here in miami)

hayabusa.org.JPG

Do your homework. Lots to choose from

My experience is with Akrapovic (On my ZX10) and TiForce on my 08 Busa. Both are of excellent quality, sound, and performance.

TiForce offers full systems in 4-2-1-2 and 4-2-1. You can also choose different size cans. I went with the 4-2-1-2 380mm Carbon. Fantastic set up in my opinion.

Brocks and Yoshimura are also very popular and there would be plenty of after purchase support.

I also had m4 slip ons for a while on the 08 Busa. For the money they look trick and sound great. Not much added performance though.

Have fun choosing...

I bought an 08 used that already had yosh carbon (I believe they are their "tri-oval")slip ons on it. they sound great, not too loud just a nice mellow tone. and I think they look great with the rest of the bike (mine is an orange and black) fwiw I am considering selling them to do a full system because I want to hit the drag strip so I want the weight savings of a full system. if interested hit me in a pm. note: I havent listed it for sale in the for sale section yet.

there are many choices and i'm sure many of them will fill your needs. I will try and get a small video clip of my exhuast sound, but I'm not sure how good it will turn out due to my digital camera might not pick up the sound too well.

welcome and congratulations on new busa. what part of houston do you live? i live in houston,tx too. what color you got?
in my opinion go with full system for a little more money to spend. it saves you alot more weight, bike handles better and you can get more horses with full system.
i have roaring toyz mega which i won't recommend, it is too loud no gain on power but it looks good.
if it was my choice to do again would be brocks mega or yoshi.
good luck with your choice.
beerchug.gif

TSUKIGI CANNON!!!!

BAD TO THE MO-FO'in BONE!!!

I had a Yosh full system on my 2000 Busa, but wanted to change things up! The Tsukigi sounds like no other.

This is how I feel about my 08 BB&G(Blue, Black, & Gold)
jump9.gif
super.gif
smileyexhibit.gif
ukliam3.gif
woot.gif
cheerleader.gif
banana.gif

Back