laugh.gif

Vic, why don't you tell us how you really feel about the subject...lol
laugh.gif
I feel dead people...
Help me out Vic what does that mean?  
laugh.gif
You feel dead people  
laugh.gif
it means nothing.... just like all those speculation about better/bigger/newer... more blah, blah blah.... Busa.

Nobody seen prototype.... no spy pictures.... Photochop only... It is stupid marketing wise to mix G1K and Busa...
Two very succesful models...

I do not care... if it is better I will buy it. and keep my 05.
or not...

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Vic, I work 15 hours on sat and 12 on sun, along with the 40 hours Ive worked in the last 3 days....I am Dead...along with still being sick, a dog who whizz's on me everytime I come home, a fiance who aint talking to me, and a large broke window from the Whizinator keeping some A-hole from breaking in...oh, and the Busa still not rideable...and, I have to keep hearing about the elusive nitro-methane-superturbo 07 Busa....maybe I can make some cash by standing on the street corner and asking for donations while disgruntal soccer mom's kick me in the balls.

<!--EDIT|valium
Reason for Edit: None given...|1139605398 -->

I went to the dealer tonight, to check on the delivery on my 2006 Limited Edition. I asked about the 2007 and was told that the body style will 'look like' the 1000; that the changes are because of the ZX14. This was the Sales Manager that told me this; we've talked for the past year as I was trying to determine if I wanted the 2005 or the 2006 'Busa. Based on his statement, I waited for the 2006 and he was correct, this time last year, about the 2006, so I tend to trust him on this until proven wrong. He mentioned nothing about exceeting 1300cc. Just wanted to post what I was told.
Hmm maybe I am the only one but after reading all the posts about the ZX-14 and the '07 busa I really don't care that much. I loved the looks of the busa when it came out and have ever since. Still think the copper one was one of the best looking ones ever made. Sure the busa could use some upgrades in technology. But I really don't wanna see the busa looking like a gixxer 1000 on twinkies. Plus with the busa being around since '99 you can find anything and everything for it you want.
Now if they were to just keep the look the way it is and update the performance and make everyone of them come with black frames I be happy.
+1.... except all with black frames.

Here's some fuel to the fire..............

"Likely in its final year of production (a new"Busa is a hot runor), Suzuki's GSX1300R is arguably the all around big bore sportbike to have. Smooth, comfortable, durable and blindingly fast, ( ours went 189 mph), The Hay Bus does nearly everything well. Limeted versions includes special paint"

Motorcyclist Buyers guide, march 2006

I'm keeping mine anyway,

but those Performance Machine wheels are looking better
laugh.gif

Back