2007 hayabusa

joyRYDER

Registered
I went to the dealer tonight, to check on the delivery on my 2006 Limited Edition. I asked about the 2007 and was told that the body style will 'look like' the 1000; that the changes are because of the ZX14. This was the Sales Manager that told me this; we've talked for the past year as I was trying to determine if I wanted the 2005 or the 2006 'Busa. Based on his statement, I waited for the 2006 and he was correct, this time last year, about the 2006, so I tend to trust him on this until proven wrong. He mentioned nothing about exceeting 1300cc. Just wanted to post what I was told.

lurk.gif
drink.gif

time will tell but i dont think Suzuki is gonna take the zx13.5 lying down i think they will do what ever it takes to embarrass Kawasaki
wink.gif

time will tell but i dont think Suzuki is gonna take the zx13.5 lying down i think they will do what ever it takes to embarrass Kawasaki
wink.gif
+1 on that..id.... i also hear the b,king is come,n out end of this year..... with the busa motor in it....?? anybody know anything about that??

I went to the dealer tonight, to check on the delivery on my 2006 Limited Edition. I asked about the 2007 and was told that the body style will 'look like' the 1000; that the changes are because of the ZX14. This was the Sales Manager that told me this; we've talked for the past year as I was trying to determine if I wanted the 2005 or the 2006 'Busa. Based on his statement, I waited for the 2006 and he was correct, this time last year, about the 2006, so I tend to trust him on this until proven wrong. He mentioned nothing about exceeting 1300cc. Just wanted to post what I was told.
Hmm maybe I am the only one but after reading all the posts about the ZX-14 and the '07 busa I really don't care that much. I loved the looks of the busa when it came out and have ever since. Still think the copper one was one of the best looking ones ever made. Sure the busa could use some upgrades in technology. But I really don't wanna see the busa looking like a gixxer 1000 on twinkies. Plus with the busa being around since '99 you can find anything and everything for it you want.
Now if they were to just keep the look the way it is and update the performance and make everyone of them come with black frames I be happy.

i actually have a picture of the concept for the busa that looks like the gixxer1000, i think it looks nice, if i figure out how to post pics ill put it up

Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah..
.Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah.
..Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah
...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Bla
h...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Bl
ah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...B
lah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...
Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah..
.Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah.
..Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah
...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Bla
h...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Bl
ah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...B
lah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...

lurk.gif
lurk.gif
lurk.gif
lurk.gif
lurk.gif

lurk.gif

lurk.gif

lurk.gif

lurk.gif

Back