$1500 what would you do with it?!

IMHO! like pashnit and others said. powdercoat rearsets and paint inners. those to things will be around $500 if I remember right.

Gas and sleeping arrangements for an epic multi-state ride.

From my dunce stool :cookoo:

I agree with blackout rearsets!

P1030738.jpg

P1030601.jpg

I hope everyone sees what Dennis has done ........... that's right the black '08 became the dragbike :laugh:

painted inner panels and dash mods
raceready website pic

race ready inner panel.jpg

custom art work from webslinger for the gauges with blue led and lcd light mod

As for the brakes, Busa comes with brakes :poke: :laugh:

and if you are driving your Busa in a manner that the stock brakes seem insufficient you going to fast for the street take it to the track :laugh:

race ready inner panel.jpg

Looks like you are still on the 4-5 year old stock brake/clutch lines. I'd get on some stainless lines first thing.

Is the bike paid off...?

If not, put it towards payoff.... ;)

If it is, then....

1. Black out the Rearsets
2. Brock's exhaust and ECU editor

:thumbsup: :beerchug:

Oh I already have several mutual funds and annuities as well as the Armys Thrift Savings Plan, although you make a outstanding point! I have always wanted to get into the stock game, but never knew how to begin. This money is just some funds I set aside for myself to enjoy. With going back and forth overseas not fully knowing if you will return, sometimes you just need to do you, know what I mean?

Yes Sir! I know exactly what you mean!

Spending some of that cash on track time may actually be more rewarding than bling! Whatever you spend it on,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,ENJOY!:thumbsup:

Lines/pads / rotors
Levers / frame dress up kit / Heli bars
Custom rear sets / powder coating old ones
Dyno tune / ECU Editor

Mix and match according to your equirements :thumbsup:

id put it towards carrozarria rims... but ive kinda got a thing for those right now, but if you really cant decide what to do with it, you can send it to me, there are some mods for my quad i could sink it into :whistle:

Back