$1500 what would you do with it?!

Big Moe

Registered
I have been putting money into a bank account little by little and just looked at the balance a couple hrs ago and it said $1500! Now, if I didnt have any money in there I could think of a million things to do to Simone. Now that I do have a lil, im kinda confused on what I wanna do next. So Im thinking....why not ask the Org for sum ideas:thumbsup:?! Well what do you think? $1500 to spend, where would you begin? Give me sum good ideas Fam and thanks for your time! Oh and the only aftermarket additions so far are the tail conversion, Hotbodies megaphones and HIDs ordered and on the way.

Chris

tail sun.jpg

1. already have reliable riding gear?
2. suspension already set up?
3. brakes?
4. rider improvement/enhancement class?

1. already have reliable riding gear?
2. suspension already set up?
3. brakes?
4. rider improvement/enhancement class?

1. Of course, I ride no where without it!
2. No and a great suggestion!
3. No and also another great suggestion!
4. Yes, BRC, ERC and the Military Sportbike Riders Course

If $1500 is all the expendable cash you have, I'd suggest Microsoft stock or maybe Exxon stock? :dunno:

If $1500 is all the expendable cash you have, I'd suggest Microsoft stock or maybe Exxon stock? :dunno:

Oh I already have several mutual funds and annuities as well as the Armys Thrift Savings Plan, although you make a outstanding point! I have always wanted to get into the stock game, but never knew how to begin. This money is just some funds I set aside for myself to enjoy. With going back and forth overseas not fully knowing if you will return, sometimes you just need to do you, know what I mean?

Save for the rainy day fund. You should have 3-6 months living expenses in savings before you blow "extra" money. After that, well it depends on what you like. Personally I'd get an exhaust system but I'm guessing you like what you have.

Go full exhaust :whistle: If you have a buck left you might sweet talk T&M into powdercoating your pegs and rearsets :thumbsup:

Save for the rainy day fund. You should have 3-6 months living expenses in savings before you blow "extra" money. After that, well it depends on what you like. Personally I'd get an exhaust system but I'm guessing you like what you have.

Done and done Bro! And no, I hate the exhaust, it sounds horrible to me! I had an alienhead on my GEN I and loved it! I just got those cuz they were cheap and I wasundecided on an exhaust system.

Back