$1500 what would you do with it?!

Yes Sir! I know exactly what you mean!

Spending some of that cash on track time may actually be more rewarding than bling! Whatever you spend it on,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,ENJOY!:thumbsup:

Actually, me and sum buddies are gonna be at Jennings on 23 March! :thumbsup: It will be my first track day and Im amped and ready!

I just had something similar happen to me my tax return was 1582.00

I paid off the bike :cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader:

I put half of whats left back to save for a track day this year.

And the other half for steel to build the BusaRest Backrest I sell.

Bike is already like I want it (only took 5 years to get it there) so no money on mods.

$(KGrHqYOKpcE4vZ!uLtQBOPL4wMCL!~~0_12.jpg
IMGP2638.jpg

What ever you decide post plenty of pics, $1500 can go a long way or a very short way when modding a Busa

$(KGrHqYOKpcE4vZ!uLtQBOPL4wMCL!~~0_12.jpg

IMGP2638.jpg

Double Bubble windscreen, KN Filter, Tune. You could even do a custom paint job to set yourself apart from everyone else. Not to be rude, but I'd also put the gen 2 tail section back on. You could stretch the bike if you like to drag and keep the front end on the ground. The bike will still handle good depending on the length of the stretch. I know my busa is stretched 9" over and still handles really well. Id get an extra set of tires so when the time comes you already have tires waiting for you. Then you have asthetic mods you can do.

This was a very easy question for me to answer...

Soft luggage and tank bag, throttlemeister, adjustable windscreen, center stand, decent Garmin and mount.

You would probably have lodging, fuel, food and beer money left over to ride from coast to coast.

+3 for putting the stock tail on at least for the trip.

what everyone else has said^^^ spend it wisely and have fun:thumbsup:

Back