11 or 08 what to do?

Get the blue!!! don't let there people fool you Blue is the fastest color. It is just that it is so fast they can't see it hence the black, reds, and oranges are the only ones they talk about.

Also if you buy new you will just loose that extra $3000 the second you ride it off the lot, but the dealer will like you more. If the blue is in good shape buy it. Just for a comparison I put over 6000 miles on mine it 6 months so that is not even broken in.

If the used one is in reasonable condition, you can use the money you would have spent on the new one to get aftermaket parts like full pipes, TRE, etc., or just pocket it. My advice: Save your money and wait for another used '08 that already has a few aftermarket parts for realitively the same price as stock. You shouldn't have to pay a lot more private seller, but don't let a dealer scam you into paying a lot more for a few extra parts because they sure didn't. They only look at the make, model and year and pay one price for everything under those headings.

Back