07 or 08 ?

frankw

Registered
I'm going to buy soon and have an opportunity to get an new 07 if I want it but I really wanted to buy an 08, any recommendations? Which bike is the better of the two? I know it's hard to determine since the 08's aren't out yet but some feedback from the experienced would help me make my decision.

Thanks

Other than the horsepower difference, aren't they adding ABS to the 08. I've never had ABS on my bikes and not sure I even want it but correct me if I'm wrong, the 08 has it and there won't be any option? Any feelings about ABS?

(frankw @ Sep. 29 2007,16:25) I'm going to buy soon and have an opportunity to get an new 07 if I want it but I really wanted to buy an 08, any recommendations? Which bike is the better of the two? I know it's hard to determine since the 08's aren't out yet but some feedback from the experienced would help me make my decision.

Thanks
Let's be honest, the 1999 Busa was the greatest thing to hit two wheels, and over the 8 years in production the sales are still climbing. With that said, the new 2008 Busa with all new technology, same motor but with more balls how could you even look at a 2007. The BUSA has been a class leader and I will have one in my garage in the near, near future.

I was in your shoes a month ago.
It depends if you got have the newest and latest product. Either bike will be a good choice. I chose the 07 and have not been disappointed.
Here are my reasons:
1) I never like to by a new model year in case of kinks
that may occur. Although in my opinion this is more of an improvement on a previous model so problems should be limited if any.
2) I didn't need to have the fastest bike, the 07 has plenty enough power.
3) Got a killer deal on the 07. The money I saved has already been put to good use - Tiforce ti pipe and power commander, and guess what I'm still ahead of the game.
4) I think the 07 looks much better, can't stand the tail section on the 08.
Good luck it's a tough decision.........

Go with what ever bike you like the best.
Sure you might save a couple of bucks with
the '07, but there's nothing worse than buyers
remorse........ I like the new '08 color choices
and the overall design grows on you........

IMG_0008.JPG

Back