Help me choose my Gen II. Any high res pics of a blue '08 and a white '09?

oldschool

Registered
I sold my car so I'm now ready to buy. The dealer I've been talking to does not have either a blue 2008 or a white 2009 in stock but says he can get either one so I have no reference for comparison other than pictures.

I'm torn between the two colors. My favorite color is blue but I'm not sold on the gold wheels that come on the '08. I asked the dealer if they could swap the wheels but they said no. I don't really wish to spend money to change the wheels, and I really don't have time or money to sand and paint, powedercoat, trade or buy new wheels, when I could use that money to buy exhaust, shifter, riding gear, etc.

I'm also really digging the white '09 color scheme but if I spend the extra money on the newer bike I will have much less money for extras due to the budget my Wife and I agreed on.

Does anyone have any high resolution pics of these two bikes or know where I can find some?

TIA

Last edited:
Take the blue and chrome the wheels it totally changes the look. There are plenty of us out her with blue and either chrome or black wheels. Besides, you want the fastest color, right, so you have to go with BLUE.

Click on Search and type in "Blue" , you'll get a bunch of threads of blue bikes.:welcome:

Take the Orange One...............Oh that is Not One of the Choices ???

Get the White One !!!!!!!! Not as FAST as the Orange and Black but still Nice :laugh:

Some dealers actually sell the stock wheels that have been chromed, for about $600 in my area. They are probably at the point where they will do anything to get rid of the 08's. Tell them that you'll take the 08 off their hands but only with the chrome wheels, even if they jack the price up 600 it's still 1100+ less than the 09 depending on your negotiating skills. Good luck :beerchug:

I get nothing but complements on this bike... you won't be disappointed!

Dunno about you but if I couldn't have the '08 blue, the '09 Silver would suffice real fine! :thumbsup:

A few pics of mine & other members Blue/Gold '08's:

Blue5.jpg

Blue4.jpg

Blue3.jpg

Blue2.JPG

blue1.jpg

White is nice if you are PIMPING. my bike is the 08 orange because that is the fastest color around. Cop drove by and the bike was park and he left me speeding ticket because it looked FAST :whistle::bowdown::moon:

08SSS_Busa_11.jpg

get a gold one from canada they say they are alittle faster then the orange busa if you are under a 100 lbs.:laugh:

Last edited:
they say blue & gold busa's sing a blue's song like country music when you ride them they are real slow like a song. so not really fast at all. If you want the fastest get a orange one and custom paint it and then they are so fast that the paint almost run's off them :whistle::laugh:

they say blue & gold busa's sing a blue's song like country music when you ride them they are real slow like a song. so not really fast at all. If you want the fastest get a orange one and custom paint it and then they are so fast that the paint almost run's off them :whistle::laugh:

Time to slowly put the crack pipe down and step away from it... :lol:

White is nice if you are PIMPING. my bike is the 08 orange because that is the fastest color around. Cop drove by and the bike was park and he left me speeding ticket because it looked FAST :whistle::bowdown::moon:

Fastest colour?

How can that be when all we're reminded of is Halloween? :poke:

:beerchug:

white is nice if you are pimping. My bike is the 08 orange because that is the fastest color around. Cop drove by and the bike was park and he left me speeding ticket because it looked fast :whistle::bowdown::moon:
i know this is off topic,but where did you get your ss arm at?thats bad-azz!:beerchug:

White combination of all colors, that's why slower: too heavy. Black should be fastest,
then why orange fastest? Duuhhhh.

It was shipped to the dealer and arrived today. I'll be picking it up sometime mid next weekish. I happened to be down there today and snapped some pics of her sitting outside the service department.

Get whatever color you want and then paint it "08 Busa charcoal black", so its the fastest:thumbsup: Don't let these other guys lead you astray!!

Back