1" raising links

most of us jump off the Golden Gate.....
wink.gif

next time we'll let you go first .........J/K

(Devil Dog @ Jan. 09 2007,22:22) You're gonna love them......one step closer to becoming a Twisty Carving Hayden
sad.gif
Dayum ....I gotta get some !

(Devil Dog @ Jan. 13 2007,09:40)
(Warputer @ Jan. 13 2007,06:39)
(Devil Dog @ Jan. 09 2007,22:22) You're gonna love them......one step closer to becoming a Twisty Carving Hayden
sad.gif
Dayum ....I gotta get some !
I gotta set for you.......PM me your address!
<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>Really
rock.gif
</span>
cool.gif

I just got mine (already from the Ebay guy), and installed them. The bike is going to take a while for me to get used to (looks wise) cause its so jacked up in the rear. But, I took it down the street and it feels comfortable. Didn't get into any turns but it feels way more responsive over the lowered setup (obviously). Can't wait to test it out someday soon.

i got my suspension set up also with the 1" dog-b's, and there is a sharp U curve by my house and i felt better with an added 15 mph then stock set up. it might just be in my head but i dont know. Anyways i give this mod a
bowdown.gif
super.gif
bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

The riser links do improve the handling. They roll some weight forward and that helps the front to track better. It actually makes the bike feel even more stable. There was an article in a magazine about this long ago and I don't know which one it was. For some reason Suzuki has a habit of delivering bikes with a balanced weight distribution, first thing racers do is life the back and get some weight on the front. To me, the 55 series tires make the bike quicker side to side but it feels less stable, obviously. I noticed on another bike it comes with 50 front and 55 rear. This might be an interesting mix to try.

Or buy a 55 series rear tire
Hey Six , I just tried out the 18/45 t combo with my 200/55 and 120/70 RS10's and found this sprocket is the biggest I can fit with this tire and stock length chain :D. The axle blocks on the L2 are pro bolt modified ( I think , I forget ) for ti axle , but are 21mm from flat edge of block to end flat edge of swingarm . The bike feels a lot less lazy , sort of tight and responsive , and a lot better than the 44t set up . I just read what Arch just posted and like those jacks , but for now I feel the bike may lean over too far if I go and jack her up , but I would if not running this really quite large rear tire set up . I have notched the kickstand , before I did that , that's when it fell over on me !! .Now I'm getting a Schnitz quick action tube for throttle and should be set . Enjoyed the last ride with this setup on my favorite road much more than I can remember . Good one Lads .

Back